Lt. Commander
Just the other day I wanted to make 25 Large Shield Charges. This required me to click 50 times. That's just silly. I hate to use the WoW juggernaut as an example, but in that crafting system, I could specify an amount of an item I wanted to craft.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-25-2010, 09:59 PM
I agree. The other day, I decided to make 20 each of the large shield recharges and large hyposprays, and I was surprised it didn't ask me how many I wanted to do. They should at least give us an option to do the consumables in bulk, instead of us having to make each one separately.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-26-2010, 07:15 AM
Agreed! This would be a much appreciated update .
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2010, 07:27 AM
Just curious here. What is the purpose of fabricating Bucket Loads of Consumables at MA when you can buy them relatively cheaply at any base? The Commodity Dealer at Sol sells lots of 20 to anyone who asks.

I thought the final use of MA would be to fabricate the lower level things you need just to UN-LOCK the higher levels of research to get to the BLUE Ship Shields, and BLUE Weps that you can not get any where else.

When I fabricated a Hypo there, it seems to me I had to provide the Minerals, and a HYPO to fabricate one. Aren't you giving up one to make one??
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
.When I fabricated a Hypo there, it seems to me I had to provide the Minerals, and a HYPO to fabricate one. Aren't you giving up one to make one??
A Medium Hypo is only half the costs of a Large Hypo. If you're a low level character short on cash, but overflowing with Tier 1 data samples, (and your BOs use up hypos like candy), then why not use them for some cost savings. To level up from basic crafting, a character can only use so many 'Improved' Personal shields and wide beam phaser pistols, so why not make something that will fulfill an immediate need...