Lt. Commander
# 1 July C-Store Update
06-27-2010, 07:05 PM
Cryptic, What items are you looking to add to the C-store in July? Will the remainder of the Pre-Order items be listed, Auto-mated Defense Turret, TR-116 Carbine, Red Matter Capacitor? Will the Del Taco Type-8 Shuttle be listed? Tribble-of-borg maybe?
Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-27-2010, 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DES_SNIPER View Post
Cryptic, What items are you looking to add to the C-store in July? Will the remainder of the Pre-Order items be listed, Auto-mated Defense Turret, TR-116 Carbine, Red Matter Capacitor? Will the Del Taco Type-8 Shuttle be listed? Tribble-of-borg maybe?
Thanks!
Most likely Del Taco Type-8 Shuttle and Red Matter Capacitor will be added, but I doubt the others will be in the near future. The Capacitor is still quite useful and the Shuttle is a vanity item that's fun to have, but as for the other items, they are low-levelled items that lost their "worth" once anyone reached the Captain status. I don't see the market for the other items anyway.

As for the Tribble of Borg, I am sure it's going to be available for you again, when Cryptic decides to hold test server event. I say let us be patient. =)
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-28-2010, 01:19 AM
NO, No, no...

I'm tired of paying for C-Store. Add all this stuff in for free.

Cryptic listens to the community so let's take a poll:

A) Who wants to get game content for the subscription price that they already pay to Cryptic?

B) Who wants to pay for game content over and above what they already pay/have paid?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-28-2010, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-X-1
NO, No, no...

I'm tired of paying for C-Store. Add all this stuff in for free.

Cryptic listens to the community so let's take a poll:

A) Who wants to get game content for the subscription price that they already pay to Cryptic?

B) Who wants to pay for game content over and above what they already pay/have paid?
Actually he's right. The fact that we are asking for new contents from C-Store is in itself, ridiculous.

Much of what we request in C-Store Forum should all be part of the playable contents from our subscription fees!
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-28-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolist
Most likely Del Taco Type-8 Shuttle and Red Matter Capacitor will be added, but I doubt the others will be in the near future. The Capacitor is still quite useful and the Shuttle is a vanity item that's fun to have, but as for the other items, they are low-levelled items that lost their "worth" once anyone reached the Captain status. I don't see the market for the other items anyway.

As for the Tribble of Borg, I am sure it's going to be available for you again, when Cryptic decides to hold test server event. I say let us be patient. =)
Hey now. I love my Automated defense turrent on my tier 5 ship.. works well with plasma and tc torps and not to metion as a great answer for mines.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-28-2010, 04:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deol
Hey now. I love my Automated defense turrent on my tier 5 ship.. works well with plasma and tc torps and not to metion as a great answer for mines.
Keep it quiteeeeeeeee! I am still using it too and I am being selfish here for those who haven't used it yet!

You guys don't need automated defense turret! It's useless!
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-28-2010, 04:29 AM
The OFFICIAL ANSWER from Cryptic

Lt. Commander
# 8
06-28-2010, 06:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monopolist

Actually the auto-defense turret it incredibly useful at the high level as it automatically shoots down heavy plasma torpedoes and tricobalt devices. If Cryptic was to implement it then they would have to change that unless they want to make high-level weapons useless against C-Store people....
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-28-2010, 07:37 AM
Way thing sound. I bet the turret and Capisitor won't be added. All the Capisitor is, is all four types of batteries rolled into one package. The turret is something that could heavily alter game play thus would have to be somethin' equivilent in game to everyone else.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-28-2010, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
Way thing sound. I bet the turret and Capisitor won't be added. All the Capisitor is, is all four types of batteries rolled into one package. The turret is something that could heavily alter game play thus would have to be somethin' equivilent in game to everyone else.
Turret and Capacitator are utterly useless! They are not marketable and no one will want them even if they become available for 5 cents on C-Store.

Now silence! Don't talk about Capacitator and turrets anymore!!!