Lt. Commander
how about lower Tier? i know thers people kinda tired to see the old want some new looks and the motivation especially when making a new char right?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-25-2010, 04:10 PM
Oh, haven't you heard? Cryptic is already working on this. Soon, you will be able to purchase ship skins for the lower tiers from the C-Store just like the skins for endgame!

(...oh, but you'll also need to purchase the "T1-4 Variant Enabler" which actually allows you to use the lower tier variants you purchase)

Too unreasonable? Really? Cryptic has sold off just about everything else in the game; I bet it's just a matter of time...
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-25-2010, 04:20 PM
I agree it would be great to use 25th century ship designs on the lowers tiers. I find it really unconvincing that the ships at the lowers tiers are so old fashioned. Also all the old ships were designed to look good on the TV or big screen, the needs of the a computer game are different.

I would also like to see technology move on, for example, ships that glow green cause they have incorporated brog technology into them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-25-2010, 04:24 PM
I want healthier food consumables in the c-store. My Pakled is trying to stay away from the jamja sticks and thalian chocolate mousse. He's trying to watch his figure so he can fit in one of those new bathing suits for risa.