Lt. Commander
# 11
06-25-2010, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
Using established characters will take away a lot of the need for backstory, too, so here's my idea:

Wesley Crusher, wandering around as a Traveller, meets up with Chekov, Jake Sisko, and Neelix, and the four of them have wacky adventures around the galaxy.
Throw 'They fight crime' in there and you have a winner.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-25-2010, 11:59 PM
Yes! And also, they fight Llama's.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-26-2010, 02:22 AM
Damn it, were is that pitch of DW's when you need it.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-26-2010, 02:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
Yes! And also, they fight Llama's.
What about a Moose ? Could they fight Moose's. They could use one to fill out complicated forms Just don't let them bite you, Moose bites can be nasty.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-26-2010, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasten_Blaster View Post
Not an official poll from the guys at Cryptic obviously but I know it would be awsome to see a new Start Trek series. This time set in the Terran Empire (A.K.A. mirror universe).

what do u guys think about the idea and who/what should be in it and what point in time it should be in

i will update this post when i feel the majority of ppl have made a descision on something
So then, you are saying that, we would be these minor ineraction characters who meet and greet the main story line? There would need to be a general template to do character bio's, and much more so that we all mesh well with story line.