Lt. Commander
# 11 Yes they did
06-26-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
I think they said this was a bug and they corrected it, but....
It was in the Patch notes. Its just cinfusing in PVP and generaly anoying. 8)
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-26-2010, 01:57 PM
I have not been comfortable for more than 24 years do to the incompetance of 2 Morons that decided they should treat injury a doctor would have sent me to a specialest to treat. Forgive me if I have a different view than you

get over it"

lol

sorry- don;t take advice from complaining strangers that are really trying to take their own advice
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-26-2010, 02:59 PM
Please keep your post on topic. ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCarnage
Ok this should be a job breaker. Here the Klingons who already have 2 ship classes the the Feds have no = for and now the have the T5 Galaxy that the Feds don't even have access to, Unless you bought your 5 copies or recruited the peeps. The Klingons bought theirs in the C Store? LMAO
I hope some one at least lost their job over this blunder. Thats how you end the major blunders we have in this game. You get rid of the people responsible for them. I hope the Fed Galaxy is availe like tomorrow. Since the Klingons are already flying it. Thats not at all confusing in PVP, is it.
Oh BTW I think after that Blunder The Feds should get it free. 8) That would also solve most of the Whining about compenstion.

So they gave the klingon the x for referring five friends and yea the klingon can still claim it.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-27-2010, 09:09 AM
No they allowed Klinks to purchase it outside of the referral program from the c-store. Basically giving the purchase ability to the klinks before it is available for the feds.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
How did you survive the mirror universe DSE's in Beta Ursae? Soooo many Starfleet ships. It's simply. Those with orange reticles are enemies, those with blue ones are friends.
PVE ships can't kill you in 5 seconds and generaly you know they are all your targets with out having to mouse over them. Infact most PVE ships can't kill you before you kill them.

In PVP when seconds count and you over look the fed ship while attacking a Klingon ship can get you killed fast. But in reality Its a Fed Ship that the Klingons should not have was my point.

Please keep your posts clean. Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen"
Lt. Commander
# 17 Never offered advice.
06-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attacko
I have not been comfortable for more than 24 years do to the incompetance of 2 Morons that decided they should treat injury a doctor would have sent me to a specialest to treat. Forgive me if I have a different view than you

get over it"

lol

sorry- don;t take advice from complaining strangers that are really trying to take their own advice
Other than I never offered any advice. When you walking in my boots I'll get over it. I hope thats soon.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-28-2010, 03:51 AM
Please keep your posts on topic. ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-28-2010, 06:02 AM
Please keep your posts on topic. ~GM Tiyshen"
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-28-2010, 03:00 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen"