Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Since no one has put this up here yet I decided to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 910burns View Post
UPDATE:

THE MATTER HAS BEEN CORRECTED, and it 'Appears" to be as described above. Per a personal message received from Rekhan of Cryptic, at 5:56 PM THis date:

". . ., good news. We'll be extending the Cryptic Points bonus until July 23, so you'll be awarded the bonus once your fifth referral matures."

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING.

Taken from here

so I would like to say thank you for doing this. even if it doesn't effect me directly I'm still thankful because it shows that you do care, and this seemed like the only fair option for those people where were so close to that last referral.

so once again Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-25-2010, 08:48 PM
I like how they compromised on a compromised that resulted from feedback. Its funny to see the forums erupt with anger because the devs listen to us.

/cheers
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS-Andromeda View Post
I like how they compromised on a compromised that resulted from feedback. Its funny to see the forums erupt with anger because the devs listen to us.

/cheers
well it's better then letting those people miss out.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-25-2010, 09:39 PM
I agree with you Zodi, this is a good thing.

It's good that they're actually listening to us and attempting to compromise and solve problems.

What isn't good is that this had to be resolved via the forums, because it's the only way to contact Cryptic now. (Well actually it's not, their direct office numbers are listed in online phone books, but no one seems to notice whenever I post that info.)

You can easily see the huge increase in posts in the tech support forum, now that they've cancelled their customer service phone number and stopped responding to tickets. What's even worse is that despite multiple people posting their experiences with customer support on the forums, Cryptic employees continue to deny that there's even a problem.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-25-2010, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
I agree with you Zodi, this is a good thing.

It's good that they're actually listening to us and attempting to compromise and solve problems.

What isn't good is that this had to be resolved via the forums, because it's the only way to contact Cryptic now. (Well actually it's not, their direct office numbers are listed in online phone books, but no one seems to notice whenever I post that info.)

You can easily see the huge increase in posts in the tech support forum, now that they've cancelled their customer service phone number and stopped responding to tickets. What's even worse is that despite multiple people posting their experiences with customer support on the forums, Cryptic employees continue to deny that there's even a problem.
they deny pretty much any problem i mean read craigs responses to interviews hes always saying theres a phenominal love of what we are doing yak yak yak and im like wiat whut?
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-25-2010, 10:46 PM
Wait, I'm confused ... are they cancelling the referral bonus? Will we not be able to get the Galaxy X now?
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-25-2010, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havraha View Post
Wait, I'm confused ... are they cancelling the referral bonus? Will we not be able to get the Galaxy X now?
no sometime in the future you will be able to buy it on the c-store, but you can still get it in the referrals, also if you got people to sign up before yesterday that would give you 50 bucks forth of c-store points.

well some people were missing it out by a few days because it didn't count if your billing was after yesterday. well lucky for them they extended it one month.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Oh, good. I got 2 people referred. Unfortunately, after paying for a month subscription, they canceled out of "boredom" and have gone back to WoW. :-/ What can ya do, ya know?

But since I reffered some, I'll get 50 bucks worth of C-Store points? Rock on! I may actually be able to ignore those other 3 referrals and just buy the damn thing with the C-Store points. Or maybe the Excelsior, if they ever add it! ;-)
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
No they are cancelling STO, one player at a time...
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Oh, good. I got 2 people referred. Unfortunately, after paying for a month subscription, they canceled out of "boredom" and have gone back to WoW. :-/ What can ya do, ya know?

But since I reffered some, I'll get 50 bucks worth of C-Store points? Rock on! I may actually be able to ignore those other 3 referrals and just buy the damn thing with the C-Store points. Or maybe the Excelsior, if they ever add it! ;-)
no it's if you get all five referrals.