Lt. Commander
# 1 New music@C-Store
06-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Hi,

I would like to buy some new (orchestral,star trek) ingame music in C-Store. Those few titles coming with sto are going to annoy me.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElCapitan1701 View Post
Hi,

I would like to buy some new (orchestral,star trek) ingame music in C-Store. Those few titles coming with sto are going to annoy me.
Why is everyone so eager to dole out money to a C-store for even the slightest of improvements. Can't we just request things we'd like to see that our subscription payments would cover?

Lt. Commander
# 3
06-25-2010, 11:02 PM
If i want star trek orchestral music i will use my CD's
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2010, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valenn View Post
If i want star trek orchestral music i will use my CD's
I don`t want old music. I want new music.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-26-2010, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-X-1
Why is everyone so eager to dole out money to a C-store for even the slightest of improvements. Can't we just request things we'd like to see that our subscription payments would cover?

If there's one thing more disturbing than people not fighting back against corporations that are trying to screw them, it's the people who actually WANT the corporations to screw them
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-26-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurleybird View Post
If there's one thing more disturbing than people not fighting back against corporations that are trying to screw them, it's the people who actually WANT the corporations to screw them
Thank you sir, may I have another!!! :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-27-2010, 09:40 AM
If i could deactivate the Cryptic Made music (especialy that on guy's whining)

and be able to buy the Orgininal Soundtracks from Star Trek per C-Store

...i think i would do so.

Because STO is seriously effing up my Last.fm account: http://www.lastfm.de/user/Z3R0B4NG

and no i do not want made up music, i want the original Trek Music, ever Played a Star Wars game without the Imperial March??? That just completely kills the atmosphere.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-27-2010, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-X-1

/agree, in this case it's a nice suggestion that wouldn't make any sense in the c-store. New music would be appreciated but it should be added in the game for free.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-27-2010, 01:39 PM
And:

Priority-List (at least how it should be)
Game Content > Bugfixing > New C Store Items >>>>>> New Music in the C-Store
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-27-2010, 01:56 PM
There should be NO new music in the C-Store

What Cryptic should do is flesh out the existing soundtracks in the game with a little more variety and properly define them in locations.

I.E when exploring a planet i would like to hear a soothing uppity planetary music rather than "danger lurking" type music.