Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
Don't put the holo bridge officer on the cstore it's easy enough to get you only need 1 recruit to obtain it
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-26-2010, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
Don't put the holo bridge officer on the cstore it's easy enough to get you only need 1 recruit to obtain it
I agree with this. I still feel that the Galaxy-X should stay as a referral ship, they can give something like it in game if you work hard for it. Since that's not gonna happen, doing what you said could be acceptable.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-26-2010, 08:00 AM
Get used to it: EVERYTHING will hit the c-store sooner or later. Even if their CEO tells you today, that your BO stays exclusive, it will not.

This game is about everybody gets everything if you cry long enough for it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2010, 08:29 AM
Peole who recruit for rewards are doing it for the wrong reason anyway, so I dont really see why they should be rewarded. If you enjoy this game, then tell your friends about it. If you dont, then dont. Its just that simple, and no different than any other product in real life.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-26-2010, 08:54 AM
It should not be considered being "rewarded."

Better to think of it as being "compensated."
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-26-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
It should not be considered being "rewarded."

Better to think of it as being "compensated."
That term is even worse, because it implies you have been "damaged" by referring a person to try a product you enjoy. If you not sure what I mean, "compsensation" is a legal term, and it is what is given to a person who has suffered "damage" from a person or product.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-26-2010, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by panthro View Post
Put the holographic bridge officer in the C-Store, why should it be exclusive and the Borg bridge officer not!
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-26-2010, 09:55 AM
Well... You will keep the title... Im pretty sure that won't hit the C-Store.

Trolling aside, While I Happen to agree with you that certain Items should remain Exclusive (somthing you can only aquire under unique circumstances), i think it is the sad fact that everything will indeed hit the C-Store at some point.

Sadly.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-26-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philoso_Raptor
That term is even worse, because it implies you have been "damaged" by referring a person to try a product you enjoy. If you not sure what I mean, "compsensation" is a legal term, and it is what is given to a person who has suffered "damage" from a person or product.

Oh I've been damaged by this... believe me.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
Oh I've been damaged by this... believe me.
No, you really havent. If you went and recruited 5 people, then you got the reward you were promised: the Gal-X. If you went and bought 5 copies of the game to make fake referrals then you actually abused the system by cheating, and you have only yourself to blame for that.