Lt. Commander
# 1 Star Trek: Enterprise Uniforms
06-26-2010, 11:06 AM
I don't know if I am alone here but I'd really like to see added to the C-store for uniforms Enterprise uniforms. I personally liked them a lot, we have most every other variant in there already, so maybe Enterprise next? I just personally am and was a fan of Enterprise =) I know not as many people are but yeah.

If you would like them added in the future too, post so here. If you don't then just don't post :p.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-26-2010, 11:50 AM
I was messin' round with one of my friends and commented that his uniform looked like a black version of the ENT unifrom. He then went on made one from the uniforms avalible to everyone. I don't rmeber whcih uniform he used, but the only thing it didn't have was the patch on the sleeve. Other than that, he had a almost exact copy of the ENT unifom.

It'd be neat if we'd get the patch option for the upcoming fleet emblems. Or an equivilent in the C-Store to finish out the uniform, so I'll post my support.

I'll see if I can put one together real quick and post a link to it if it'll help.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-26-2010, 01:34 PM
Its no exact, and I don't remember how he go just the shoulders to be colored. I may hvae seen that wrong, but the entire uniform was blue after he altered it. I'll continute to work on the one I post

http://a2xttg.blu.livefilestore.com/...orm.png?psid=1
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Sure, why not? I dont want them, but more money fuels more content, and I do want that
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-26-2010, 04:00 PM
its possible to make one thats real close to it. Minus the patch and the color of the collar. But it'd be neat to see it
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-26-2010, 05:17 PM
At the rate things are going, if they add it to the cstore, it'll be just the male uniform. Then when people complain, they'll take 3 months to make the female uniform. A month later, it'll just be taken off the CStore and passed out for free to everyone a month later, thus leaving everyone - who opted into it early - hung out to dry.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-26-2010, 06:03 PM
I, too, would like to see the Enterprise series uniforms in the game. It's my second favorite Trek series (after Voyager), and it is the only Trek series uniforms not in the game yet.

I sent Matt (lead character artist) a mail about them a couple months back, and he told me it's on their short list of uniforms they want to add. He couldn't give a time table, but he said that they will be coming. Hopefully, the more people who ask for them, the faster they'll get done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
At the rate things are going, if they add it to the cstore, it'll be just the male uniform. Then when people complain, they'll take 3 months to make the female uniform. A month later, it'll just be taken off the CStore and passed out for free to everyone a month later, thus leaving everyone - who opted into it early - hung out to dry.
I realize you're trying to draw parallels with the TOS (or possibly the MU?) Uniforms, but it doesn't quite work. First off, there isn't a "male" and "female" version of the Enterprise series uniforms; they're the same thing. Also, if they followed your prediction, it would be the first item taken out of the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-26-2010, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I realize you're trying to draw parallels with the TOS (or possibly the MU?) Uniforms, but it doesn't quite work. First off, there isn't a "male" and "female" version of the Enterprise series uniforms; they're the same thing. Also, if they followed your prediction, it would be the first item taken out of the C-Store.
I was being facetious.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-26-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallurgist
I was being facetious.
Ahh, I see. I thought you were being serious, going by your posts (and signature) in the other threads about C-Store items.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Enterprise aye ? hmm :O

Maco Uniforms (f/m) with the cool belt,leather armour jacket thing
Ent Jumpsuit (f/m)
Mirror Ent Jumpsuit (f/m)
T'pols outfit (series 4) (f)
Archers Cap
Phloxes outfit (m)
A pet Beagle (runs around following you)

Call it the Enterprise era pack :O sell it for 500-1000 Cryptic Points = $$$$$