Lt. Commander
# 1 Floating bodies.
06-26-2010, 07:45 PM
I want them.

I think large exploding ships should have a 10% chance of ejecting a tiny cloud of bodies.. When you fly through the bodies, it should leave tiny smudges of red on the hull. Fly though enough bodies and you can create abstract artwork on your hull. This would be sweet.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-26-2010, 07:56 PM
It would also get the game banned in countries like Australia.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
It would also get the game banned in countries like Australia.
I forgot that Australian 's heads explode when they see blood... they can make the blood purple in the aussie version.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-26-2010, 08:14 PM
Also, I should be able to beat hookers to death with a baseball bat in the Earth Spacedock. We will rebrand the game Grand Theft Star Trek : Sin System.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Omg
06-26-2010, 08:16 PM
i 100% agree floating bodies = win
especially if i can collect other captains corpses, they'll be like pokemon gotta get them all at least 1 of each
currently in my hanger in all pvp ships i keep the corpses of the dead that i killed with that peticular ship.

()_()
(o.0)
(>.<)
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-26-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthar View Post
I forgot that Australian 's heads explode when they see blood... they can make the blood purple in the aussie version.
Its the Dingos, man, they eat babies.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Sometimes my crew health bar tells me that I have five living people left on my whole ship. Then they all come back to life. I would prefer that they just blast into space.....cant take a chance that they come back as zombies.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthar View Post
It would also endanger the teen rating, those wussie Americans, pah!

And it would lose its PEGI12+ rating, those wussie Europeans, preferring to each cheese than fight, pah!

Is there any one else I can insult?
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-26-2010, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenda
It would also endanger the teen rating, those wussie Americans, pah!

And it would lose its PEGI12+ rating, those wussie Europeans, preferring to each cheese than fight, pah!

Is there any one else I can insult?
[/i]"

Sure, why not?
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-27-2010, 12:16 AM
Okay smart guy. Well tell me this: what if the bodies were zombie aliens and they weren't really dead and when you flew by to get a look at them they started to attach to your hull and tear your ship apart piece by piece and you could hear them scraping at the walls and chewing on the wires and when the captain called for evac he was interrupted halfway through and all you could hear was a gurgling noise and the sound of crunching sinew and bone, oh that sound, and the maddening shrieks and groans of the undead, then the power goes out and people rush through the darkened hallways trampling each other but there was nowhere to go because all the shuttle bay doors were shut and backup power systems were fried and many collapsed in exhaustion in the arms of the starving alien zombies who will happily eat them--what THEN huh?

__
(x x)
(__)

Zombie Tribble says "Ughhhhhhhh..."