Lt. Commander
# 11
06-27-2010, 02:13 AM
I like collecting frozen corpses in Eve online,my favorite trophy.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-27-2010, 07:49 AM
...."Start stringin' a few of those corps' together across the bow, tear off some hull, muck up the reactor so it looks like we're running with out containment but not enough to fry us and mount that AA gun on top. Now we're gonna need red paint...."
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-27-2010, 09:56 AM
There are already floating bodies in space during the Tutorial. Just stand by the windows in the room where you are taught ground combat (the section where you take out Borg devices ).
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-27-2010, 12:33 PM
Would the bodies not freeze in a matter of seconds? So no blood..... just bodies exploding against the hull and turning in to space dust.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-27-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CartesianDaemon
Also, I should be able to beat hookers to death with a baseball bat in the Earth Spacedock. We will rebrand the game Grand Theft Star Trek : Sin System.
I bet that would boost subscription rates for a time....LOL
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-27-2010, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klingorion View Post
Okay smart guy. Well tell me this: what if the bodies were zombie aliens and they weren't really dead and when you flew by to get a look at them they started to attach to your hull and tear your ship apart piece by piece and you could hear them scraping at the walls and chewing on the wires and when the captain called for evac he was interrupted halfway through and all you could hear was a gurgling noise and the sound of crunching sinew and bone, oh that sound, and the maddening shrieks and groans of the undead, then the power goes out and people rush through the darkened hallways trampling each other but there was nowhere to go because all the shuttle bay doors were shut and backup power systems were fried and many collapsed in exhaustion in the arms of the starving alien zombies who will happily eat them--what THEN huh?

__
(x x)
(__)

Zombie Tribble says "Ughhhhhhhh..."

*cocks shotgun* Good... bad... I'm the gal with the gun. Groovy.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-27-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthar View Post
I forgot that Australian 's heads explode when they see blood... they can make the blood purple in the aussie version.
By the way, did you know that the Romulan blood is green, so that Star Trek would be approved for younger audiences in the US?
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanthar View Post
I forgot that Australian 's heads explode when they see blood... they can make the blood purple in the aussie version.
Its not the Australians in general... just the stupid people that Censor the Games... they let some games though with blood and gore/Sex and yet not others...

AVP was banned for Australians, but the "People" kicked up a fuss about that and we got the Game un-banned in Australia now... and its un-censored...

Soooo... the the people censoring the Games are completely clueless....
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-27-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Also, I should be able to beat hookers to death with a baseball bat in the Earth Spacedock. We will rebrand the game Grand Theft Star Trek : Sin System.
LoL /10char
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifica-
Its not the Australians in general... just the stupid people that Censor the Games... they let some games though with blood and gore/Sex and yet not others...

AVP was banned for Australians, but the "People" kicked up a fuss about that and we got the Game un-banned in Australia now... and its un-censored...

Soooo... the the people censoring the Games are completely clueless....
It's the politicians, from what I've read, who are in no small part influenced by religious groups.

Never mind the 6 foot tall, bloodied, and emaciated dude staring at you during Mass while nailed to beams of wood.

Quote:
We will rebrand the game Grand Theft Star Trek : Sin System.
If I got the license, you bet it would happen:
http://yfrog.com/13startrekonlinegtaj