Lt. Commander
# 1 Need more Outfits
06-19-2010, 10:49 AM
The lack of outfits in the costume creator is disappointing to say the least compared to Starfleet. Starfleet gets alot of sexy outfits and versitile uniforms and off duty uniforms and Klingons have a lack of any of that.

Please put in the orion slave outfits. and more Klingon variety to the uniform list for us to chose from.
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelenan View Post
The lack of outfits in the costume creator is disappointing to say the least compared to Starfleet. Starfleet gets alot of sexy outfits and versitile uniforms and off duty uniforms and Klingons have a lack of any of that.

Please put in the orion slave outfits. and more Klingon variety to the uniform list for us to chose from.
We're getting more outfits in Season 2.....
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-20-2010, 12:51 AM
Klingons need more then outfits (althoug they might be nice additions ).

Regreatably the guys from Cryptic won't give much. Federation is their customee, not Klingons.
Season 2 won't bring much.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelenan View Post
They ignore Klingons. And have absolutely no plans to ever do anything like that. Even if someone were to link SCREENSHOTS posted by Devs to me on this topic, I would still never believe them. Cryptic has absolutely no plans to ever put Orion outfits in the game. Or expand KDF outfit options.

well maybe they do, but this thread is far less fun when grounded in reality
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-20-2010, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
They ignore Klingons. And have absolutely no plans to ever do anything like that. Even if someone were to link SCREENSHOTS posted by Devs to me on this topic, I would still never believe them. Cryptic has absolutely no plans to ever put Orion outfits in the game. Or expand KDF outfit options.

well maybe they do, but this thread is far less fun when grounded in reality
There is a thread in the general discussion with an example of expanded options for females and males that are coming, it isn't a lot but it's something....
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-04-2010, 02:13 AM
Quote:
There is a thread in the general discussion with an example of expanded options for females and males that are coming, it isn't a lot but it's something....
Talking about the orion (both male & female) and female klingon screenshots shown in this thread HERE?

They definitely need to open up some more possibilities for the KDF. Personally I'm hoping the orion outfits will be open to more than just orions, at the very least open to "aliens" as well.

They also need to add TOS options for the female klingons like THIS uniform from the "Day of the Dove" episode.