Lt. Commander
# 11
06-28-2010, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
Exactly. Ya hit it right on the nose, Cap.
Getting whatever equipment a player needs/wants from the Exchange is already expensive enough. I wiped out almost 80000 ECs just picking up weapons, equipment, and consoles for my ship - and I still need to get weapons and personal shields for my ground crew.
Lt. Commander
# 12 great thread!
06-28-2010, 06:49 AM
Thank you Mr. Wasted,

some of my fellow fleet members were discussing this the other day. at the very least it would be nice to have an unbind option that would allow us to mail used purple items from character to character within a single account. your suggestions sound good. it also may give us more crafting options.

my idea for the unbinding of items is similar....sort of lol:
1. unbinding an item will have a cost (energy credits,exploration badges etc)
2. there should be a crafting element (like lots and lots of data samples, or people with x amount of crafting points can unbind uc,r,or vr items based on their crafting level)
3. there should be a chance of the item losing a feature (like a small chance that your purple item gets turned into a blue, or an even smaller chance it gets destroyed.
4. some kind of cap.....like the more you try to unbind the item, the higher your chance of destroying or downgrading that item will be.

thank you posting this thread Wasted.....i hope my reply isnt to rambly.....havent had my rockstar yet this morning.

Devo