Lt. Commander
Has the Klingon content improved or are we still stuck in the KDF Trailer Park?
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-27-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm a Klingon, and I'm still playing. It's a really fun game once you get a fleet to do organized PVP with.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Yeah. I know about fleets and PvP... have they fixed the content yet?
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-27-2010, 08:20 PM
they have some explore mission areas,...more to come, but at the moment, thats all...
plus the usual fleet action stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-27-2010, 08:22 PM
Next patch has the first eight Klingon episodes in it . . .comes in less than a month.

But I'm sure you'll find a way to complain about it. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-27-2010, 08:23 PM
I occasionally play mine, but I'm waitin' for Season 2 content to be released. Which I am goin' to do now.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-27-2010, 08:26 PM
I've got a KDF Engineer lined up to be trained but i want to use the Season 2 content to do it. Otherwise spooning my eyeballs out with a rusty impliment is more preferable.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-27-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander_X View Post
Next patch has the first eight Klingon episodes in it . . .comes in less than a month.

Me? Complain about paying the same subscription as a Fed but only getting 1/3 of the game? Why would I ever do that?

But thanks for answering the main question. I'll be back next patch.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-27-2010, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachary186
I'm a Klingon, and I'm still playing. It's a really fun game once you get a fleet to do organized PVP with.
It's still doing the exact same thing over and over and over and over, not that that can't be said of the rest of the game. But the sheer lack of variety combined with the tedious match length... ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander_X View Post

Well, the low-hanging fruit would be that, even counting in the 5 universal episodes, that's still about 30 short of Starfleet's original absolute-bare-minimum single leveling path. I still can't see myself enduring the terrible exploration missions that make Starfleet exploration missions seem brilliant and/or schlepping through endless PvP (with the extra joy of queue malfunctions) to level a KDF character.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-27-2010, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenSorce View Post
Me? Complain about paying the same subscription as a Fed but only getting 1/3 of the game? Why would I ever do that?
I wasn't aware that you alone had only access to the Klingon side and not the Federation. Like every other player. That must be truly unfortunate.

Or perhaps you're ignoring the larger part of the game and then bellyaching about limited options. But, well, that would be just pitiful.