06-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Next month:
- 8 exclusive Klingon episodes
- 5 Highend Fed/Kling episodes
- Weekly Fed/Kling episodes

So yeah, it's getting better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnwan View Post
I wasn't aware that you alone had only access to the Klingon side and not the Federation. Like every other player. That must be truly unfortunate.

Or perhaps you're ignoring the larger part of the game and then bellyaching about limited options. But, well, that would be just pitiful.
You keep talking, but all I hear is Targ farts.
Lt. Commander
# 12
06-27-2010, 09:35 PM
Quote:
I wasn't aware that you alone had only access to the Klingon side and not the Federation. Like every other player. That must be truly unfortunate.

Or perhaps you're ignoring the larger part of the game and then bellyaching about limited options. But, well, that would be just pitiful.
That's one perspective, but it doesn't make the game any more enjoyable for people who'd only wanted to play Klingons. If I were one of those people, I would consider the game a completely wasted purchase at this point and still would after what's declared for Season 2.
Lt. Commander
# 13
06-27-2010, 09:55 PM
Quote:

This... is the most unfortunate reply I've seen in a while. It's this attitude that has been driving me away from playing my fed.

I think the real issue most Klingons are upset about is that the faction shouldn't be the "smaller" part of the game. Two full factions means two full factions. Not "monster play".

Oh, and "don't worry guys... things will get better in the 45 day patch" type of things didn't help at all.
Lt. Commander
# 14
06-27-2010, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenSorce View Post
Has the Klingon content improved or are we still stuck in the KDF Trailer Park?
Still stuck in KDF trailer park. And they refuse to let the KDF do the stf's with the feds so we atleast could have a ittle more action against the bord/undine, but no.
Lt. Commander
# 15
06-27-2010, 10:03 PM
i predict that more people will roll klingons after season two comes live, but still, there's a long long way to go before they'll have a third of the content that federation players / toons have. and this is one of the reasons why there's a lot of people not wanting to see romulans introduced yet, both so as to give devs time to expand on klingon content and also so romulans aren't introduced in a half assed manner such as happened with klingons.

to OP's inquiry, season 2 will be on tribble for testing anywhere from 1st july (fingers crossed)
Lt. Commander
# 16
06-27-2010, 10:04 PM
I always see lots of KDF out and about. Still looking forward to Season 2.0 coming in July for more KDF action.
Lt. Commander
# 17
06-27-2010, 10:14 PM
I have a KDF character but the waiting lines for PvP are insane when I am on so I'm stuck doing random "defend Khaless Expanse" missions to try and level. Needless to say, I'd probably need a good fleet so that I'd have more of a chance to explore this content rather than go solo and wait 10-20 minutes just to get into PvP.
Lt. Commander
# 18
06-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armitageman View Post
I have a KDF character but the waiting lines for PvP are insane when I am on so I'm stuck doing random "defend Khaless Expanse" missions to try and level. Needless to say, I'd probably need a good fleet so that I'd have more of a chance to explore this content rather than go solo and wait 10-20 minutes just to get into PvP.
Yeah its hard, in this game a great pvp battle is 20 players . Now wonder it takes forever to get to play on those 2 pvp maps that players in this game like to use, salvage and broken. Both tiny maps.
Maybe in the future when this game maybe will get real pvp will this be better.
Lt. Commander
# 19
06-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlyto View Post
This... is the most unfortunate reply I've seen in a while. It's this attitude that has been driving me away from playing my fed.

I think the real issue most Klingons are upset about is that the faction shouldn't be the "smaller" part of the game. Two full factions means two full factions. Not "monster play".

Oh, and "don't worry guys... things will get better in the 45 day patch" type of things didn't help at all.
Exploration missions is - aside from PvP, all I got with my RA5s. So adding them to the Klingon faction was a good move. And heck, they were even "new" for a while, since there was some new stuff to see (agricultural bases on asteroids, mostly ).

And those nice Federation storyline missions? I couldn't get to RA 5 just with them. I had to do exploration cluster missions and defend sector block missions.
With my Engineer, I didn't do any storyline mission, because I've seen them so often.

Considernig that on one hand people complain that you can go to RA 5 in 3 days (or any other arbitrary, low number), the complains about the lack of storyline seem a little overblown. If those make out 3 days of content, they don't mean much.

Not that I don't really really really look forward to Klingon episodes. And the faction-agnostic stuff that I can play with my Klingon instead of my Feds. Or the weekly episodes. They can't come soon enough.

Making Klingons a PvP faction only was a bad idea, but maybe it was better than having no Klingons and no PvP at all. Or was it?
Lt. Commander
# 20
06-27-2010, 10:56 PM
I personally is waiting for the Klingon PvE content to be fleshed out more, then I'll start my Klingon career in earnest

Currently only playing Feds, doing PvE also...

As you can tell by now, I don't like PvP, and am glad Cryptic gave us PvE players a choice of mostly avoiding PvP... pls keep it this way!