Lt. Commander
# 21
06-28-2010, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyyy View Post
Yeah its hard, in this game a great pvp battle is 20 players . Now wonder it takes forever to get to play on those 2 pvp maps that players in this game like to use, salvage and broken. Both tiny maps.
Maybe in the future when this game maybe will get real pvp will this be better.
That's what I'm hoping for as well. I'll be happy when I can find less time consuming means to level that character since I'm not exactly all that great with PvP to begin with. My ship blows.
Lt. Commander
# 22
06-28-2010, 01:29 AM
I'm playing my Rommie knockoff in a BoP atm. You klings have it made in low level PvP. I love cloaking, then setting up a HY torp, decloaking, tetryon beam, alpha strike, and watch as the feddies burn. Strangely i don't think i'll ever get bored with doing that tactic. Can't wait for my next ship.

I don't actually have a problem with the lack of klingon content when I play my KDF toon. Though the UI seems a little off, its really fun. Especially since I've had my RA5 tac feddy for a while now and have gotten bored w/ B'tran and the hurry up and wait of STF's
Lt. Commander
# 23
06-28-2010, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenSorce View Post
Me? Complain about paying the same subscription as a Fed but only getting 1/3 of the game? Why would I ever do that?

But thanks for answering the main question. I'll be back next patch.
You are getting the same amount of content as everyone else gets for the same price....And complaining is pretty much all you ever did....

I guess that you made no in-game friends to ask, and are completely unable to read release notes or engineering reports to find this information so had to come to the forums to "act out" again... Good for you.
Lt. Commander
# 24
06-28-2010, 03:32 AM
Klingons don't have

- Episode Missions (season 2)
- Crafting
- Social Zones (because Risa makes the game so much better )
- enough Costume options. (season 2)
- a working scanner for ground missions

...so what klingons get is almost exactly what FED's have after getting to RA5, you just acutally see how very boring that is from the start.

Oh and Klingon Sectorspace looks even more horrible then the Federation one with all the PVP Maps that you can just access by the queue.

And i just play my Gorn to do a few exploration missions with a little diffrent taste then B'Tran from time to time, in the hope that when they get actual missions worth doing i will at least have a ship that is somewhat fun to fly.
Lt. Commander
# 25
06-28-2010, 04:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander_X View Post
Next patch has the first eight Klingon episodes in it . . .comes in less than a month.

But I'm sure you'll find a way to complain about it. :p
Got to get prepared here: Complain, Complain, Complain....Testing 1, 2, 3.
Lt. Commander
# 26
06-28-2010, 05:17 AM
I got my KDF tactical to captain and will soon be admiral. I see a lot of Klingons around I chose to level him in the explorer missions instead of waiting in queues to level. So I could get to end game PVP faster.

I don't see why everyone complains about the explorer missions. Most MMO's give you a few different quest types to do with only one style of game play. At least in STO the standard MMO quests can be done with two different styles of game play. They are also both fun.
Lt. Commander
# 27
06-28-2010, 06:12 AM
I still play my KLink.
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-28-2010, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander_X View Post
Next patch has the first eight Klingon episodes in it . . .comes in less than a month.

But I'm sure you'll find a way to complain about it. :p
Big duh... 8 episodes = nothing compared to the Feds.

And... we're still stuck in the 1 and a half space sectors. Can go to Gamma and that new place they're adding but something is just yelling in my ear that we're gonna get screwed over again royally. Hope I'm wrong tho, which is the reason I'm gonna test the S2 patch on tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-28-2010, 06:59 AM
I do have a Gorn character that I probably should play a little more; however, I'm more a PvE type player than a PvP, so I tend to prefer my Fed characters to my Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-28-2010, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Yeah. I know about fleets and PvP... have they fixed the content yet?
Quote:
Me? Complain about paying the same subscription as a Fed but only getting 1/3 of the game? Why would I ever do that?
You Klingers who just don't "get it" make me shake my head, especially when you use phrases like "paying the same subscription as a Fed but only getting 1/3 of the game". It is a single MMORPG named Star Trek Online not two separate games called Starfleet Online or Klingon Defense Force Online. You have the full content of STO at your fingertips. You choose not to access it all.