Due to the pvp dailies getting stuck on the capture and assault mission for almost a week, me and a couple of my fleet mates decided to have fun doing our own thing in the Space Salvage Capture and Hold match. After a couple of minutes, I suggested trying to suicide on the enemy base by attacking the turrets. So all three of us started attacking the turrets. I was mildly interested in seeing what would happen if all the turrets were taken down. We took out one or two groups of turrets before the opposing team was wondering what we were doing. The next match, we actually had another guy on our side come with us and do it as well. Even had a comment about "Quit camping our base". It was the most fun I had in a PvP zone.
What interesting stuff have you seen or done while in PvP?
Better yet for fun... full impulse to their base as fast as you can... hit Aux to Damp and ram the first fed you see.... then keep them from leaving that base at all costs. It is the funnest thing you can do. Try and win with only one base touched... golden. lol
PS CRYPTIC give us new maps before we get board out of our head... griefing people is the only fun left.
I used to enjoy activating tractor beam repulsers with evasive manoeuvres, and pushing enemy players way across the map while unloading everything I have into them. Trick was keeping them in front of you and don't go faster than the repulsers. Could usually move them about 20km and it's something unexpected.
I have seen Santa clause in a BoP donít know if there was any deer pulling him along because he burst out to the other side of the crack planet. By the time the rest of us got there he was delivering his last present to the feds. I am not to sure how many feds were there but I seen three die from visual range man I was laughing my a$$ off. I believe he achieve 15 kills so that pretty dam funny.
- Tractor beaming your own allies on purpose when jammed just for the heck of it
- Ramming speed against allies while jammed in your premade
- When asked in vent in Ker'Rat "Where the heck are all of these borg cubes coming from?", replying "Well, when a Mommy cube meets a Daddy cube ..."
- Accidentally extending shields on a tricobalt torpedo
- Forgetting you had autofire on, targetting an ally to heal, and then killing them before the heal fires off (all-weapon autofire lasted all of 1 match for me when they enabled it in 1.1 due to that happening)