Lt. Commander
# 1 The Libarated Borg in C-Store
06-30-2010, 04:02 AM
I Will have the Libarated Borg in the C-Store.
I Have no LTA Pre-Order and now is this one Item that is not possible to become.
The other Items are now also to by in the C-Store
Lt. Commander
# 2
06-30-2010, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersammy View Post
I Will have the Libarated Borg in the C-Store.
I Have no LTA Pre-Order and now is this one Item that is not possible to become.
The other Items are now also to by in the C-Store
Ummm.....no the polls do not support the Borg in the C-Store. They may offer it with a LTS, but not in the C-Store it was a pre-launch, limited time exclusive. Their has been polls taken and the numbers do not justify this action.

http://poll.fm/20asl
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-30-2010, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Ummm.....no the polls do not support the Borg in the C-Store. They may offer it with a LTS, but not in the C-Store it was a pre-launch, limited time exclusive. Their has been polls taken and the numbers do not justify this action.

unrepresentive poll. Why is it unrepresentive? There was no announcement to the community that there was a poll.

As for the lib borg to the c store:

everything else gets there eventually, so will this.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-30-2010, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by claydermunch View Post
unrepresentive poll. Why is it unrepresentive? There was no announcement to the community that there was a poll.

As for the lib borg to the c store:

everything else gets there eventually, so will this.
There never is an announcement anymore, they just post them, and anyone who wishes to participate does.
Lt. Commander
# 5
06-30-2010, 05:49 AM
Quote:
There never is an announcement anymore, they just post them, and anyone who wishes to participate does.
that makes the polls unrepresentative, as i said - aka: worthless.
Lt. Commander
# 6
06-30-2010, 05:53 AM
All polls are done in this manner. they do not hand hold you to take a poll.
Lt. Commander
# 7
06-30-2010, 06:21 AM
The Secend resion why i won't it is. When i Buy now a LTA i have also no change to get the Liberated Borg.
At the time where this LTA Pre-Order is made I not have the Money to buy one, and now, now no change to become it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
06-30-2010, 07:18 AM
Quote:

Unrepresentative poll, I've seen many other polls with sometimes up to 95% of the people wanting the borg race added in the c-store, many of these were life time subs that already had the borg char themselves.
Lt. Commander
# 9
06-30-2010, 07:22 AM
Quote:
All polls are done in this manner. they do not hand hold you to take a poll.
As i already said, this poll has been manipulated...

+114 for no and just +4 for yes is a bit unlikely in just ~8 hours.

(Maybe i should try something like an anonymizer or simply wipe my cache and then vote yes a few hundred times?)

The only seriuos Poll would be an *offiicial* 1 Account = 1 Vote Poll.
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-30-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally posted in the sticky:

Quote:
Polls are important, you may argue them all you like, but they are the pulse of the community. Cryptic would not waste their time polling the forum if they thought it was useless or pointless. The interested parties who make their opinions known are the ones that generally care the most for the future of this title. Others argue against the reality of the matter to cloud the facts.
There's a major flaw in polls: They can be manipulated.

This is especially true with unofficial player-made polls. First off, the wording of both the question and the options (choices) can be twisted to meet what the poll-maker desires the outcome to be. Secondly, unless said poll is done using the "one vote per account" or "one vote per IP address" or "one vote per whatever" without putting some form of limitation on it, then who's to say that one person couldn't be casting a vote 1, 10, or 100 times for the option they want to see.