Lt. Commander
# 31
07-01-2010, 05:43 AM
What this patch most likly is would be the upgrading the core files for system stability so that when they DO release Season 2.0 - they don't kill the game, which actually makes alot of sense. What this primarly means is the core files weren't at the proper settings to allow for the level 51 cap and they had to get that portion of the Engine configured before they start the 2.0 release here in two or so weeks.

And actually - I'm shocked I'm one of the first people to even mention that in this thread. Either way, without them working on the game now, it means more down time when they release 2.0 - I'm expecting it to go down a few more times myself before that point and then a couple of times after for the few bugs here and there missed on Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 32
07-01-2010, 05:48 AM
what is a minigame? ive been playing hard core hours since release and ive never played one?
Lt. Commander
# 33
07-01-2010, 06:21 AM
it has been mentioned that in 2.0 with added ship interiors that certain areas of the ships will include minigames in order to progress your character and ship by playing them, They also take the form of Dabo at deepsapce nine and others that have not been mentioned yet! they mentioned on hailing frequences that they want at least one minigame for your ship to be implimented before the release of season 2.0, wether this patch adds this is not confirmed, but im just hoping it will be.
Lt. Commander
# 34
07-01-2010, 06:52 AM
Maintenance is complete. Thank you all for your patience with this extended maintenance.
Closed Thread