Lt. Commander
Many of you have seen the undine in sto already and know about them trying to infiltrate goverments in the alpha quadrent, but lately i saw some of the voyager episodes with the undine and read about the terradome one on memory alpha(the website) but their is one thing that dosent make sense. in the episode "in the flesh" the crew of voyager manages to convince them that the federation is non hostile towards them and they leave on good tearms and have convinced most of them humans are freindly, so why are they attacking? if some of the undinde do belive humans are freindly is their a undine cival war we find out about in fluidic space, or rebelion, and mabey something like freindly ones tried to convince the govermnt humans were good and they got locked away and its a crime to think humans are freindly. What do you think because i wonder what happened?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-01-2010, 09:08 AM
The Undine that were convinced were only a small group. Would there be a civil war? Possibly, but then again the Undine group is small so I can't see them starting a civil war. You also have to realize that the Federation isn't their only target. They are infiltrating the Klingons, Romulans, Orions, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-01-2010, 09:11 AM
Well letís see... The Job market is way down..... The National Debt in almost doubled in the Trillions and they want to keep spending... They are facing the Biggest Environmental disaster ever and the president is having lunch with a oil tycoon and is in no hurry to fix it... Letís see... Oh did you say Undine??? In that case i have no Idea...
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-01-2010, 09:15 AM
if there is a undine cival war... then i hope the side that wants to slaughter all bipedal creatures wins.

Undine are like the daleks prehaps? they'll pretend to be your friend for aslong as it suits them... then stab you in the back,front or up between your legs :O.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-01-2010, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
The Undine that were convinced were only a small group. Would there be a civil war? Possibly, but then again the Undine group is small so I can't see them starting a civil war. You also have to realize that the Federation isn't their only target. They are infiltrating the Klingons, Romulans, Orions, etc.
yes but they managed to convince the comander of that terradome, so debateing weather or not hamans are freindly or not could have gone high up in the chain of comand, and if debateing started other undine might question if voyager acted agressive without reason at all, as for the other species they didnt invade fludic space or work with the borg like voyager did so why go after them? again there could be a cival war or something, but we wont know fully till season 2 gets on tribble(BTW when is that supposed to be?)
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-01-2010, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captin96
yes but they managed to convince the comander of that terradome, so debateing weather or not hamans are freindly or not could have gone high up in the chain of comand, and if debateing started other undine might question if voyager acted agressive without reason at all, as for the other species they didnt invade fludic space or work with the borg like voyager did so why go after them? again there could be a cival war or something, but we wont know fully till season 2 gets on tribble(BTW when is that supposed to be?)
(july 15th - more or less)

Either way... cival war or not.. we'r all going to be invading fluidic space soon.. so their going to be ****ed :O
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsrage View Post
Well letís see... The Job market is way down..... The National Debt in almost doubled in the Trillions and they want to keep spending... They are facing the Biggest Environmental disaster ever and the president is having lunch with a oil tycoon and is in no hurry to fix it... Letís see... Oh did you say Undine??? In that case i have no Idea...
Way to bring U.S. politics into a discussion of the Undine.

I can see this thread getting locked once the partisans crawl from the woodwork.

*sigh*

I'd say the Undine will be explored in Season 2. I'm willing to bet that they're being manipulated by the Iconians.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-01-2010, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
(july 15th - more or less)

Either way... cival war or not.. we'r all going to be invading fluidic space soon.. so their going to be ****ed :O
when it comes out on "Tribble"(the test server)
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-01-2010, 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor

I can see this thread getting locked once the partisans crawl from the woodwork.

*sigh*

I'd say the Undine will be explored in Season 2. I'm willing to bet that they're being manipulated by the Iconians.
nooo bad bad! *beats Darren ith a stick* undine arnt being manipulated by some flying ghosts in fancy ships :O lies i say!
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor

You said it not me! I left country names out of my post... :p