Lt. Commander
# 11
07-01-2010, 11:54 AM
There is still a lot of bad blood between the Undine and Borg and you'll discover some developments in Season 2 that will add fuel to that fire. The Borg are constantly adapting and they have not given up against the Undine.

I agree, the Undine seem to have conflicting agendas at times, but perhaps there is a reason for that. I'd like to see the game explore those reasons as we continue the story.
Lt. Commander
# 12 Sweet
07-01-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
There is still a lot of bad blood between the Undine and Borg and you'll discover some developments in Season 2 that will add fuel to that fire. The Borg are constantly adapting and they have not given up against the Undine.

I agree, the Undine seem to have conflicting agendas at times, but perhaps there is a reason for that. I'd like to see the game explore those reasons as we continue the story.
This story could be Epic
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:

constantly changing tactics leave us completly stumped... so whatever their doing... its working :O
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-01-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:

thanks for the post dstahi, its always good to see cryptic posting on forums like this. Back to the topic i hope you guys consider this with their conflicting agendas, would be much aprechiated and help make some sense to this all
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-01-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captin96
thanks for the post dstahi, its always good to see cryptic posting on forums like this. Back to the topic i hope you guys consider this with their conflicting agendas, would be much aprechiated and help make some sense to this all
noooo dont need undine helping the fedrats.. we have a war to come yet Go undine!!!
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-01-2010, 02:02 PM
You know, the fact that humans are 'friendly' and peace-loving would be taken by a lot of cultures as good reason to go conquer them. Especially if they can shapeshift and create a kind of 'They Live' situation in which they control the entire galaxy without having to have very much armed conflict or destruction to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-01-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captin96
Many of you have seen the undine in sto already and know about them trying to infiltrate goverments in the alpha quadrent, but lately i saw some of the voyager episodes with the undine and read about the terradome one on memory alpha(the website) but their is one thing that dosent make sense. in the episode "in the flesh" the crew of voyager manages to convince them that the federation is non hostile towards them and they leave on good tearms and have convinced most of them humans are freindly, so why are they attacking? if some of the undinde do belive humans are freindly is their a undine cival war we find out about in fluidic space, or rebelion, and mabey something like freindly ones tried to convince the govermnt humans were good and they got locked away and its a crime to think humans are freindly. What do you think because i wonder what happened?
I think the answer you're looking for here is : needed a cool villain, tossed events from "In the Flesh" right out the proverbial airlock.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-01-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:

Maybe there are two factions among the Undine...
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:

The factions that seem to contradict themselves usually have a deeper motive...
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-01-2010, 05:57 PM
I think assuming ALL Undine are represented by one government is faulty.

For all we know they have hundreds of governments who looked like one when they tried to survive the Borg initially.