Lt. Commander
Ok, so with Zinc leaving (Good Luck Sir!), I've been seeing more posts from Cryptic people than I normally do. That got me thinking... I don't really know the people behind the game, and I think it's a shame, since I really enjoy STO and would love to know who gets credit for what, and should we ever have a questions, problem, or request, it'd be nice to direct it towards the right person/team.

Is there a link somewheres that lists all the Cryptic people associate with STO and what they do/area(s) of responsibilities? I checked the Cryptic site once, but couldn't find anything specific enough. If not, maybe they'd take a moment and shout out a Mickey Mouse Roll Call intro here... ???

Lt. Commander
# 2
07-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Post expired
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-01-2010, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tendel View Post
Cryptic, please do not release this information.

Protect your employees and their privacy.

The OP's request is innocent enough, but there are enough lunatics trolling forums that will misuse the information.
Lunatics? In THESE forums?! Heavens to Betsy!
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Quote:

The OP's request is innocent enough, but there are enough lunatics trolling forums that will misuse the information.
no joke.. some people on here are crazy and I would fear harm for your team from some of them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-01-2010, 05:12 PM
I'm the forum troll, but I usually behave.

Also, I'm not a Cryptic employee.
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-01-2010, 05:14 PM
there is a button "Credits" at the log in screen (which you only see when you log out again)

there is a lot of names i recognize from Tribble breeding but none of them are with Nicknames or what exactly they do... just a list of names.

for the forums... just keep using the Dev Tracker and you will see who does what pretty fast.

But yes, i would like to see more people from the diffrent teams on the Forum.
For example since Gozer is gone there is nobody that talks with us from the 6 or now 5 man Content Team.

There is a 2 man Ship Team including CapnLogan, and some mesterious stranger that never talked to us.

...so who are the others and why dont they talk to us? Are they to shy? Are they not allowed to? Are their Jobs to Top Secret for us?
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post

...so who are the others and why dont they talk to us? Are they to shy? Are they not allowed to? Are their Jobs to Top Secret for us?
There are no others, only Zuul!
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
That would explain a lot
/sarcasm
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Quote:

Oh geez, are you serious?! I'm not asking for real names, SSN, addresses, etc. I mean like dstahl, codebreaker, Rekhan... Just their "game handles" and maybe a title or team/project name. Oy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
there is a button "Credits" at the log in screen (which you only see when you log out again)

there is a lot of names i recognize from Tribble breeding but none of them are with Nicknames or what exactly they do... just a list of names.

for the forums... just keep using the Dev Tracker and you will see who does what pretty fast.

But yes, i would like to see more people from the diffrent teams on the Forum.
For example since Gozer is gone there is nobody that talks with us from the 6 or now 5 man Content Team.

There is a 2 man Ship Team including CapnLogan, and some mesterious stranger that never talked to us.

Thanks for the suggestions Z3R0B4NG. I don't even know who Gozer is (was?) I mean except he was a Gozerian, and had a thing for dogs and marshmellows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovereign View Post
Are you the Gatekeeper, by chance? You see I have this key... lol
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Cryptic_Gozer was pretty much the brain behind the STF's until Kithomer Accord.
Once he said that he was on the "6 man Content Team" ...logic demands that there is now a 5 Man Content Team and nobody of them talks to us AFAIK. (well maybe someone will drop in after Season 2 got deployed and we can give feedback to the new missions?... maybe?)

What i would wish for is that every Team get's it's own subforum where they can collect Feedback on stuff they are working on right now.

Just as CapnLogan does when he is fixing up the Starships.
I mean we were discussing the colour of the Phaserstrips on the Galaxy Class.... THAT is the kind of communication that should be going on here.