Lt. Commander
# 1 Character Select screen
07-01-2010, 03:51 PM
When we log out could we possibly get an option to go directly to char. select without constantly going back to the main login screen it is really beginnin to drive me nuts not having this.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-03-2010, 11:12 PM
/signed!

I agree, I dislike having to completely log out of the game to switch characters. An in-game character switch would be helpful, nevermind that it is pretty much standard and thus expected in games.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-05-2010, 10:42 PM
I agree too.
In just about all other games, Logout takes you back to character selection, not logging you out of your account completely!
Otherwise rename Logout to Logout Account.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-06-2010, 12:38 AM
On a related side note, I'll say that I really sort of like the blue "logout screen" with the Federation logo that we are dumped onto after loggin out. of the game to exit. (Or in our case, the screen we have to go to for a charachter change)

It would be great if that was the actual logon for the game. Or better yet, mayve someone at Cryptic could make that screen a downloadable file that we could upload to and use for our own personal computers logon screen. There's some nice out-of-game immersion for you!