Lt. Commander
# 241
07-03-2010, 09:44 PM
I see from some posts that some of you have gotten the Galaxy - X so I'd like to re-post my question and hope some one may respond to it this time. At the C-Store the Galaxy X is showing as restricted for me, is there something going on that they have put a hold on future purchases?
Lt. Commander
# 242
07-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaben View Post
question: could I buy now the constitution for 640CP? There still stand 800CP....
The TOS Constitution is not a ship costume, so no, it's not affected by the July 4th sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnonSeek View Post
I see from some posts that some of you have gotten the Galaxy - X so I'd like to re-post my question and hope some one may respond to it this time. At the C-Store the Galaxy X is showing as restricted for me, is there something going on that they have put a hold on future purchases?
Were you accessing the C-Store with a Federation character? When you access it with a Klingon, some things in the C-Store can't be bought. Also, do you have a vice-admiral character and were you accessing the C-Store with him/her? Not sure about that one but it might have been a possibility why you couldn't buy it...
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojen
for someone who likes to argue exclusive doesnt mean forever you seem a little miffed as it says its a new ship what other T5 ship is on the cstore? See it is new. Next you finally got what you wanted the x on the cstore and now you're going to complain about price? Isn't this what I said would happen?
1. My position on "exclusives" is well stated, for the record my position is that Pre-launch LTS exclusives are labeled "exclusive and part of a limited lifetime offer. Pre-order exclusives were vendor exclusive, that they just decided to extend the length of. Items labeled Unique are not "exclusive" they are less than, because "exclusive" items are labeled as such respectively.

2. I am not complaining about the price merely stating an opinion. I was however complaining about the wording in the newsletter that was poorly worded to the point of false advertisement.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 244 Glaxy X Class Restricted
07-04-2010, 10:27 AM
I have the CP b ut the ship is restricted...?!

Ok, so I am not a RA but surely with money in the bank I should be able to buy it...
Lt. Commander
# 245 A Galaxy Ship
07-04-2010, 11:10 AM
It's 2,000 cryptic points to get one! Does that means for each of the character slots I have to pay $25 for a galaxy ship? That really sucks!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 246
07-05-2010, 03:58 AM
I can't believe they broke their promise, with the C-Store Items. No two items are ingame which has an direct effect on gameplay and can only get over extra payment. Nice !. The next ship they will add is the prometheus with multi attack pattern for only 30$ . Hmm I shouldn't kidding about that, there is a good chance this gets true ^^. I'm off this game if they proceed at this course, the pvp part is too small anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 247
07-05-2010, 05:20 AM
I purchased during the sale and did not receive 20% discount on the galaxy x, am rather annoyed as twenty percent of two thousand credits is considerable
Lt. Commander
# 248
07-05-2010, 06:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deradex View Post
I can't believe they broke their promise, with the C-Store Items. No two items are ingame which has an direct effect on gameplay and can only get over extra payment. Nice !. The next ship they will add is the prometheus with multi attack pattern for only 30$ . Hmm I shouldn't kidding about that, there is a good chance this gets true ^^. I'm off this game if they proceed at this course, the pvp part is too small anyway.

interesting, what's the other item?
Lt. Commander
# 249
07-05-2010, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobeleca
I purchased during the sale and did not receive 20% discount on the galaxy x, am rather annoyed as twenty percent of two thousand credits is considerable
they said way earlier on this thread that it wasn't going to be discounted cause it was way new, and technically not a skin as the sale was sdvertised for, it's a whole new ship.
Lt. Commander
# 250
07-05-2010, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tidalwave0082 View Post
they said way earlier on this thread that it wasn't going to be discounted cause it was way new, and technically not a skin as the sale was sdvertised for, it's a whole new ship.

Doesn't matter what they said in the thread. It was not stated in their email or the store that it was excluded and by north Carolina consumer protection law that is what matters. Even if it was a misprint it must be honored.