Lt. Commander
# 1 Season 2.0 Question
07-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Have any pics of the new ships been released yet and will they be in the Tribble Update Tomorrow?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-01-2010, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudach View Post
Have any pics of the new ships been released yet and will they be in the Tribble Update Tomorrow?
Part 1: Have any screenshots been released?
Not that I know of. I've tried to organize all the screenshots from dev updates in this thread:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=161026

Part 2: Will they be on the Tribble update tomorrow?
I don't know - considering the build has been finalized nearly 24/7 during the past few days, there's no real indication of what will make the first Tribble build until tomorrow by close-of-business, PST.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-01-2010, 07:17 PM
and...

the builder that packages up our releases for you to download decided to go on the fritz tonight and so we're here late trying to get that fixed.

If for some reason this bleeds into tomorrow - then it may be Tuesday before the Season 2 build is up on TRIBBLE.

I'll know more tomorrow.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
and...

the builder that packages up our releases for you to download decided to go on the fritz tonight and so we're here late trying to get that fixed.

If for some reason this bleeds into tomorrow - then it may be Tuesday before the Season 2 build is up on TRIBBLE.

I'll know more tomorrow.

TUESDAY!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

CRYPTIC LIED AGAIN!!!

Just kidding. Really looking forward to Season 2.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-01-2010, 07:25 PM
Quote:
and...

I'll know more tomorrow.
you LIAR!!! been in the captains chair for less than a day and already you lie!!!! O.o

lol just kidding.... tuesday is so far away i hope you get it fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 6
Quick! Swap out the builder's isolinear chips and reverse the EPS flow!
Lt. Commander
# 7
Quote:
and...

I'll know more tomorrow.
/Sigh... Well dont rush just make sure everything is there

and ty for the update
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Here's hoping they get it fixed. I'm really looking forward to testing out the new stuff, in fact, I'm annoying the hell out of my wife by talking about it...
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Quote:
and...

I'll know more tomorrow.
It's karma for the Galaxy-X debacle.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-01-2010, 07:54 PM
Quote:
and...

You mean your fixing the packages?Or fixing the builder on the fritz? hehe