Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
07-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
and...

the builder that packages up our releases for you to download decided to go on the fritz tonight and so we're here late trying to get that fixed.

If for some reason this bleeds into tomorrow - then it may be Tuesday before the Season 2 build is up on TRIBBLE.

I'll know more tomorrow.
Wow, I doubt there's any other MMO out there with devs who would say something like that. We'd just be left waiting and wondering what's going on.

I love the communication you guys are giving us. Please keep it up.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
07-01-2010, 09:08 PM
ugh, Tuesday is so far away. I hope it goes live tomorrow, if it doesnt I wont have anything to do this weekend heh.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
07-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
ugh, Tuesday is so far away. I hope it goes live tomorrow, if it doesnt I wont have anything to do this weekend heh.
Fortunately for me, I have to work all weekend so this works out just great!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
07-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
and...

the builder that packages up our releases for you to download decided to go on the fritz tonight and so we're here late trying to get that fixed.

If for some reason this bleeds into tomorrow - then it may be Tuesday before the Season 2 build is up on TRIBBLE.

I'll know more tomorrow.
I'd like to see it tomorrow as well! But, you have to admit, it would be fitting if it was pushed to Tuesday; after all, most things in Star Trek are installed on Tuesday!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
07-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiryan42 View Post
I'd like to see it tomorrow as well! But, you have to admit, it would be fitting if it was pushed to Tuesday; after all, most things in Star Trek are installed on Tuesday!
Kirk: You left spacedock without a tractor beam?
Harriman: It doesn't arrive until Tuesday.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
07-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
and...

the builder that packages up our releases for you to download decided to go on the fritz tonight and so we're here late trying to get that fixed.

If for some reason this bleeds into tomorrow - then it may be Tuesday before the Season 2 build is up on TRIBBLE.

I'll know more tomorrow.

so is that before we get our photon torpedoes and our medical staff or after poker night aboard the enterprise?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
07-01-2010, 10:38 PM
The shader compile finally finished successfully, so the build should be ready for us to look at when we get in tomorrow morning ::fingerscrossed::
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
07-01-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
The shader compile finally finished successfully, so the build should be ready for us to look at when we get in tomorrow morning ::fingerscrossed::
is the excelsior going to be in this patch?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
07-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
The shader compile finally finished successfully, so the build should be ready for us to look at when we get in tomorrow morning ::fingerscrossed::
Hoorah!

I can't wait till people play the new Klingon episode and run the boarding action on the Fed ship ... they're in for a little surprise
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
07-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Hoorah!

I can't wait till people play the new Klingon episode and run the boarding action on the Fed ship ... they're in for a little surprise
No spoilers! *foams at the mouth*

http://i48.tinypic.com/vh9cns.jpg <-- I jig-sawed this together for you, Dstahl
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:27 PM.