Lt. Commander
I wasn't sure if one of these has started but one can never have enough fiction... no matter how random this will turn out...

It's simple really... Someone, in this case me, Starts up a story and will stop at some point, where the next poster gets to either continue on the idea above or twist the story into something completely bizarre...

so here goes...

"Captain's log, Supplemental...

The Raven has been called back to Earth following the incident at Archer Prime. I take full responsibility for the actions that occurred and have reminded the Admiralty that by condemning the those two men we were able too..."
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-02-2010, 07:19 AM
Shave a good 15minutes of our interstellar travel time. I am recomending ensigns red shirt and meat shield for....
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Ensign Expendable and Ensign Why-Bother-With-a-Name-I'll-Be-Dead-Soon-Anyway Smith. My First Officer tells me that he recently bought a pair of Orion Slave Girls. I hardly think Starfleet will approve but...
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-02-2010, 08:14 AM
Who cares when he eats a gorn phazer I get'em both
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-02-2010, 08:21 AM
...end of log"

The Raven Finally approaches the sol system and finds itself greeted by Two Galaxy Class Vessel before even getting close to Earthdock. One of the Ship, U.S.S. Random opens a Hails the Raven...
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-02-2010, 08:24 AM
With it's docking computer. Captain of the raven "What the duece? Why are you trying to dock with me?"
Cptn of the random "Sorry. SAUL! docking computers on the fritz!" Chief engineer Saul "Right I'll hit it!"