Lt. Commander
Some times I can get this to work on enemy targets in space, I'd right click the enemy target and my ship will follow it. I was wondering if there is a /command to do this as well?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-03-2010, 06:00 AM
/follow is the command, i have a macro on my G13 on the M3 profile with the following setup:
enter
wait .5sec
/follow
wait .5sec
enter
wait .5sec
esc

thats how i avoid having the windows pop up since each key has a bind when you macro chat commands without the pauses aswell.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-03-2010, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xth3xr34p3rx View Post
/follow is the command, i have a macro on my G13 on the M3 profile with the following setup:
enter
wait .5sec
/follow
wait .5sec
enter
wait .5sec
esc

thats how i avoid having the windows pop up since each key has a bind when you macro chat commands without the pauses aswell.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong then. This works on friendly targets, not enemy targets.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-03-2010, 11:31 AM
you cannot set follow on enemy targets only allies its been the same in every mmo, if its the camera then set it to follow target under the hud options.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-03-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xth3xr34p3rx View Post
you cannot set follow on enemy targets only allies its been the same in every mmo, if its the camera then set it to follow target under the hud options.
I'm not concerned with what other mmo's do; that's not the point here. The camera and starship manuvers in space combat suck and follow enemy would be useful, but it's a single right click and it doesn't always work. Ok, so no /command for follow enemy. This should be changed soon.