Lt. Commander
The uniform everyone in the starbases wears needs to be updated, I mean Starfleet B 1 seems to be the most popular, and is the one used in all the C-Store pictures, on the game's cover art, and closest to the ones worn in the 4 comics leading up to the JJ-Trek movie. I'm thinking we need to put it to a vote. Can we get a pole to pick which of the 10 standard tops we would like as the default, then once that is picked, there could be another one for color scheme (which colors go where).

Personally I'm thinking Colored Shoulders (Red/Blue/Mustard), black for the outline of the shoulders, and then a grey for the main chest part. This would go with standard loose pants.

Perhaps they don't have it this way to better distinguish players from NPCs?

Anyway, what does everyone think - do you like it, does it need changed, and what would YOU pick for the standard uniform?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-02-2010, 10:08 AM
I think that every NPC ship/station should have it's own uniform scheme (made from the default pieces available to all players). This would I think best fit the "loosened standards" and make the veriety of player uniform choices seem less esoteric (in stead of one uniform type for all NPCs the NPC uniforms would show veriety based on what command they belong to just like player custamized uniforms).
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-02-2010, 10:11 AM
What I'd like to see is a client-side setting that lets me put generic Starfleet personnel (including my generic crew) in whatever unifom I want them in. That way, if I want everyone in Wrath of Khan outfits, they would be. Being client side, this wouldn't affect anyone else's game, and being strictly cosmetic, it wouldn't affect gameplay.

Of course, I don't know if it's possible.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-02-2010, 12:25 PM
If it's possible, it might be nice to have both! Uniforms different for each station (and changeable on your ship) and then the ability to override uniforms wearing "generic" uniforms client side...

That being said... what one would you like for ESD (the main one) if they were different per Station?