Lt. Commander
There seems to be a lot wrong with these guys ... the colors are off. And although the description says they're related to Vulcans, they don't have pointed ears? Or even pointed ears as an option?

I know they never "showed" the ears on Enterprise, but I was under the impression it was implied through the whole "they're related to Vulcans!" bit that the ears MIGHT be pointed.

This reminds me of the fact that the description for the Gorn talks about them having multi-faceted eyes, even though the character creator clearly shows that the "multi-faceted eyes" seen in the TV show are actually special ops lenses. Sunglasses, in effect.

Come on, Cryptic, can you throw us a bone here and get this sort of stuff worked out?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-02-2010, 11:18 AM
If I recall, the Rigelians which are in the store are from Rigel V. The Rigelian species which Spock stated to be related to the Vulcans were from Rigel IV. In short, they're not the same Rigelians, but they are Rigelians. So yes it probably should be fixed unless it is stated somewhere in Enterprise that both planets inhabitants are the same (which is doubtful but I don't remember Enterprise well). I forget in which episode Spock mentions this...
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Rigelians have a similar physiology to Vulcans and Romulans and are susceptible to similar disorders but they're not related. For exmaple, it was later revealed that Rigelians have 4-5 genders.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-02-2010, 01:16 PM
Alas, if you purchase the species, their info on Star Trek Online says its believed that they ARE indeed related.