Lt. Commander
# 91
07-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galan_Vaurek

I have several fleet-mates with multiple RA5s.. they were only able to access the ship on one of their characters.

As I posted previously, and what I wrote in my support ticket.. I bought the ship while I was in game, through the in-game store. There is no description whatsoever in-game, so I assumed (I know... I know...) that it would unlock like the Connie does.. across all Federation captains.

I don't mind that it's sub-par for the other tier 5 ships, but i would not have purchased this ship if it were made clear that you'd only get access on one captain after shelling out the $25 in the C-Store.

Saith
I'm with you. I don't mind that it is a little weaker than a T5 cruiser. My only REAL complaint is that it is only available to ONE of my RA5 characters. They should fix this...
Lt. Commander
# 92
07-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 800lbGorilla
I disagree.

IMHO, the ugliest Star Trek ship EVER was the holoship used in Insurrection. It looked like a [B]pregnant version[/b] of the shuttles used in the Original Battlestar Galactica show.

But, that is just my opinion, I could be wrong...

lol got to love that
Lt. Commander
# 93
07-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Considering that everyone and their mother (including myself) spent the money to get the Galaxy X, it would appear to be a good move on cryptic's part. I cant spit in any sector and not hit one.

Just admit it's cool and you had to buy one too. All the cool kids have one.
Lt. Commander
# 94
07-06-2010, 01:17 PM
Why not buy it is the way I look at it. I can't wait to see the other tier 5+ ships there adding as well. I smell real defiant and voyager....
Lt. Commander
# 95
07-06-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
Why not buy it is the way I look at it. I can't wait to see the other tier 5+ ships there adding as well. I smell real defiant and voyager....
I'd buy a T5 Intrepid for sure.
Lt. Commander
# 96
07-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creovex View Post
A better idea mite be a skin: Buy your ship eng/tac/sci @ your tier and apply your skin. Borg cube > 8472 > Scimitar > 1701-A etc The skin will be just that a skin with all the same matching spec as the ship you buy
Lt. Commander
# 97
07-06-2010, 08:30 PM
The only things ive gotten from the C-store. Are from free points ive recieved.