Lt. Commander
# 11
07-02-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardajowol View Post
its a direct corrolation to the amount of c-store points you would recieve from the referal system 400 per person X 5 = 2000...
Your math works out well. Your forum avi pic is distracting (good choice!) ... and yeah Aslan, Cryptic is serious.

It's not that big a deal. As Cardajowol points out, the math speaks for itself. And you can do what some of us are doing ...

Wait for 2.0 to show us what "free" ship or ships dstahl has been teasing us with. dstahl posted awhile back that 2.0 would bring new free ships for levelling up to 51. These ships will be T5 type ships ala the galaxy X. But free.

So be patient. Don't give into the shiny newness factor. And see what we all get for FREE!

Cause free is far superior an option to 2k CPs.
Lt. Commander
# 12 who cares
07-02-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nh5316 View Post
Not too mention the most god ugly ship ever too come out of the star trek franchise. It's an elephant alright, an elephant with a face only a mother could love
who cares about referals, give points to be online for free. thats something thats worth while in a referal.

setting an item to be worth more then the game is price gouging. simple as can be. if you dont know the definition here it is

Price gouging is a pejorative term referring to a situation in which a seller prices goods or commodities much higher than is considered reasonable or fair. In precise, legal usage, it is the name of a crime that applies in some of the United States during civil emergencies. In less precise usage, it can refer either to prices obtained by practices inconsistent with a competitive free market, or to windfall profits.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Is it at least unlocked account wide for every character that qualifies, or is it 2k a pop? I've only got one RA at the moment, so I can't check for myself.
Lt. Commander
# 14 lol
07-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Farmer
Is it at least unlocked account wide for every character that qualifies, or is it 2k a pop? I've only got one RA at the moment, so I can't check for myself.
as always you wont hear a peep from cryptic until its to late as they dont really care about being clear about Price gouging half information items so good luck if you wish to waste ya money.
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-02-2010, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
as always you wont hear a peep from cryptic until its to late as they dont really care about being clear about Price gouging half information items so good luck if you wish to waste ya money.
That question was aimed at anyone who may have purchased it who has two or more RA characters.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-02-2010, 11:50 AM
you don't have to have the galaxy x model tho it allows you to take the naccelle off and just have a galaxy class model but you have some lights dragging..
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
The Dreadnought Cruiser is unique. A refit of the Galaxy Class exploration cruiser first seen in "All Good Things," the Dreadnought Cruiser is equipped with a massive Spinal Phaser Lance and a cloaking device. It is the only Federation cruiser that can equip dual cannons.
no no no!

Its a paid for advantage that effects directly in game play : cloak & dual cannons (PVP any 1?)

So much for CP being "Costume only" or extra char slots
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
You don't want to pay the price? Go get 5 new players for the game then.
...and run the risk of losing them as friends once they start playing hmmm

choices, choices
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-02-2010, 11:55 AM
its only for one character on your account from experience thus far, its 2000 each character not account wide, i've got a ticket in to verify thus far but its not claimable on any of my other characters, so there ya are. hope that helps man.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by champion1701 View Post
like 2000 cp mater, I saw 20 of the damn things in sirrus sector block alone, and my fleet mates were going up ageist 3-5 per pvp match.
that will settle down, people are just trying out the new toy. things will balance out soon enough