Lt. Commander
# 11 works for me
07-02-2010, 12:40 PM
The toon has to be at least RA2 I believe...RA1 may work but I don't have a toon at that level. Also, as previously mentioned, you have limited ship slots so you may have to decommission one to be able to use the Galaxy X. Bottom line is this ship will work for all toons on your account.

EDIT: Looks like the OP was right. I hope it's a glitch because that's awful if you have to pay $25 per toon. Here is a response I received for ticket #896726 but it was asking about the referral Galaxy X.

"The Galaxy X would be available to all characters when rewarded through the referral program. Currently though the Galaxy X is unavailable through the C-Store due to a bug that is being worked on as this moment. "
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-02-2010, 12:48 PM
the galaxy X also qualifies as an assault cruiser to, so fyi
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawkorrr View Post
25USD for one ship? Ummmm dang.
iit can be claimed at RA1. And what did you expect regarding the $25 USD / 2000 Cryptic Points. EVERYONE demanded it, EVERYONE said they wanted it. It's a seller's market. Besides, everyone's going to buy it anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblestrip View Post
Important note when applying character points, MAX OUT ASSAULT CRUISER.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-02-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:
My own fault, I went ahead and got the Galaxy X, but its not account wide, you buy it, you get it for one character, and thats it. May be a bug, may not, we shall see.

GM post requested, or actual non-canned response to my ticket that I have in.

Ticket#904559
Have to be RA to claim it are the various toons you tried to claim it on RA?
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-02-2010, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dojen
Have to be RA to claim it are the various toons you tried to claim it on RA?
yes the other toon i'm trying to claim it on is an RA 4

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...se_c_store.jpg

Check if you like
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-02-2010, 01:03 PM
It is worth noting that the standard message on most items in the C Store: "Purchase of this starship unlocks it for every Federation character on an account." is NOT there on the Galaxy X. Might be an oversight.
Lt. Commander
# 17
07-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Hmmm, I hope so...or it may be that it is only available for every toon if earned through the referral program and not if purchased from the cstore.
Lt. Commander
# 18
07-02-2010, 01:27 PM
There would be something supremely ironic and malevolently brilliant if Cryptic/Atari put this in the C-Store and made it claimable by only one character a pop. I'm pretty sure that's not as intended, and we would appreciate a gold-name to come in and say what's up. I'm pretty sure that they addressed this issue a few weeks ago, saying that it should be claimable by all eligible characters on an account. So I'd be REALLY surprised if they had it buyable for only one character per account!
Lt. Commander
# 19
07-02-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 910burns View Post
iit can be claimed at RA1. And what did you expect regarding the $25 USD / 2000 Cryptic Points. EVERYONE demanded it, EVERYONE said they wanted it. It's a seller's market. Besides, everyone's going to buy it anyway.

Important note when applying character points, MAX OUT ASSAULT CRUISER.
I'm not gonna buy it...not for that price, anyway. Besides, I love my star cruiser. I don't want to part with it.
Lt. Commander
# 20
07-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:
same category as the Sovreign???