Lt. Commander
# 1 cowboy bebop the movie
07-02-2010, 08:33 PM
howdy

just finished the movie ... but the credits are in friggin not english . Who is on the sound track ? not the voice but the music .
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Yoko Kanno and The Seatblets did the music for the series and movie.

The Ask DNA and Future Blues albums have the music from the movie.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-02-2010, 11:00 PM
thanks , Ill buy it and see if the whole songs are as good as the short parts played in the movies !

its a very unique blend of western and jazz , but one song did kind of remind me of hank williams III
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-03-2010, 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAB-ahh-STICK
thanks , Ill buy it and see if the whole songs are as good as the short parts played in the movies !

its a very unique blend of western and jazz , but one song did kind of remind me of hank williams III
The entire series has some seriously high quality tracks. I recommend the entire thing. Yoko Kanno usually does a good job in anything she does.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-03-2010, 04:01 AM
One of like 3 Anime series I could actually watch and enjoy, so much so that that one I got my dog (also a Welsh Corgi) I named him Ein

Not going to spoil anything about the series, but at the least watch Mushroom Samba. It nearly claimed my life via asphyxiation the first time I saw it.

Oh, and not making a jab at it, but you should also if you haven't before check out Blade Runner. It was almost certainly the biggest influence they had making the series as well as one of Harrison Ford's best/a Hollywood classic