Lt. Commander
Hello, I have played my second Federation char to RA 4 now, and wanted to see what I got BO-wise. Maybe update a few common officers by giving others of higher quality their looks and names. Doing that I realised a bunch of things that really annoy me.

1) There are no Vulcan BO's that have both Mind Meld and Nerve Pinch (or at least they are extremely rare). I even found only ONE with the (Superior) Mind Meld trait on the exchange and couldn't use him because my XO is female and he was male. While the "Spock-Combination" shouldn't be too common, it shouldn't be impossibly rare either. Spock had it, Tuvok had it, even a random Maquis-Vulcan could do both.

2) No female alien tactical officers. None on the exchange, I didn't get any by leveling. What's up with that?

3) On a BO you usually get the same traits a captain of that race would get automatically, the rest is filled out with other traits of that species trait pool. However, there are a few exceptions. Uncommon Saurian BO's get Efficient (rare and very rares don't, even though it's a very good trait), but Saurian captains can't choose Efficient. Liberated Borg captains automatically are efficient, as is the pre-order/C-Store bridge officer. But the Khitomer Accord-Borg seemingly isn't.
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-04-2010, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
2) No female alien tactical officers. None on the exchange, I didn't get any by leveling. What's up with that?
To my knowledge, no female alien officers have ever been granted from the levelup rewards. 4 toons to RA5 and not a single one myself, never seen any on the exchange.

It really kinda sucks.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-05-2010, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
To my knowledge, no female alien officers have ever been granted from the levelup rewards. 4 toons to RA5 and not a single one myself, never seen any on the exchange.

It really kinda sucks.
Okay, that sounds like a bug. Not a showstopper, but pretty annoying.