Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-05-2010, 05:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymo0829 View Post
i don't see the comparison to this game and swg being accurate. swg was a great game till thedestroyed it because people complainned it took too much to become a jedi. took me the better part of 2 years, but my jedi was worth it. if i spend the next 2 years working my captian into a captian kirk, then people complain, they make kirk a starting class and rename him wesley crusher....that would be a fair comparison.
Till they destroyed it...refering to SOE I suspect. Well lets see. How many people complain about this game... ohh iam not sure maybe over 60% of it. How many people have left because all low content for the klink side... hahah alot. How many people are upset how crytpic "yes before you say it, exclusive dosnt mean forever...well in this game anyways" tells people things are exclusive and then later...2-3 weeks later puts them on cstore and makes its fans even more upset. Instances and game barely with enouph active people, and people complaining they cant find anyone to do fleet runs or what have yah..

I see alot of similarities, maybe its just me, plus i see alot of the mentality that soe has in cryptic...maybe its just me
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-05-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chompo
Yeah, played many....I can think of LotRO having a pretty smooth start...the rest have been pretty brutal.
ya lotro was pretty good off the bat I remember as well.

..and the gm's were awesome at the time. Every new toon I made, a GM came up to me and asked if I needed anything or any advice...... was very cool and a great community relations builder.