Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-05-2010, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinjiru View Post
Honestly, I think that the players running support should get more credit. They keep me alive long enough to be really effective.

Now, whether that means separate boards, one for kills, one for repairs, one for shield heals... whatever, that's cool with me.
Support is a totally thankless job, lol.
Just ask any Old School WoW Pally

That being said I can't tell you how awesome it is to see the boards after loosing is seeing that you have done over 400,000+ points worth of healing, 250,000+ damage, and have all but one of your teammates leave the match complaining about not getting any support.

Boggles my mind.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-05-2010, 09:33 PM
And there is the fact that SOME PLAYERS know nothing about PvP in STO.:p

Fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-07-2010, 08:34 AM
leaderboards.. hmm..

epeenery ftl.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-07-2010, 08:46 AM
What I really want to see on cap-and-hold score board is "time on capture"... i.e. who spends time actually trying to WIN the match.

Unlike arena games, where the object is to kill and not die, in cap-and-hold the object is to, er, cap-and hold... so why can we not see who was actually avoiding the temptation to pointlessly pew pew and actually spent time capturing the damn bases?
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilhippo View Post
What I really want to see on cap-and-hold score board is "time on capture"... i.e. who spends time actually trying to WIN the match.

Unlike arena games, where the object is to kill and not die, in cap-and-hold the object is to, er, cap-and hold... so why can we not see who was actually avoiding the temptation to pointlessly pew pew and actually spent time capturing the damn bases?
word

Lt. Commander
# 16
07-08-2010, 07:23 AM
If we are going to keep track of kills, solo or otherwise, then should we set a criteria for what qualifies as an "Ace"?