Lt. Commander
# 1 Fed Ship device vendor?
07-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Anyone have any idea where to buy ship batteries on the fed side? I have looked all over Earth spacedock, K7 and DS9 and havn't been able to locate them. Anyone have any insight on this or am I just missing them?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-04-2010, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwulf82 View Post
Anyone have any idea where to buy ship batteries on the fed side? I have looked all over Earth spacedock, K7 and DS9 and havn't been able to locate them. Anyone have any insight on this or am I just missing them?
You can't buy them on the fed side. The devices used to be on DS9 but for whatever reason they removed it awhile back not sure the exact patch.

If you have a klingon, the best you can do right now is have them send you the devices since Klingons can buy the devices.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Ship Devices
07-04-2010, 09:26 PM
Thats what I have been doing. Thanks though man, atleast I know im not loosing my mind.

Cryptic can we get a device vendor?? Wait I just lost it.
Lt. Commander
# 4 reply
07-04-2010, 10:33 PM
if you are ra5 fly to alpatriaingula or alpha centari sectors and spend a few minutes flyswatting in deep space encounters you will get plenty of batterries and major and minor conponents
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-05-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostwulf82 View Post
Go to your Klingon alt and you can buy them over there. Then mail them to your Fed alt.

The best way to get them is for free: just keep flying around beating up baddies...even if they are -44 lol...and you will get what you want for free.
Lt. Commander
# 6 Ship Devices
07-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the input guys but that is exactly what I was trying to avoid, I have used up my stock of batteries from killing bad guys for 6 months. Was just looking for a faster way. Guess I'll just keep mailing them from my BG