Lt. Commander
# 21
07-05-2010, 07:53 PM
The balance is really good right now. The game is far more forgiving to players of less skill now than it has ever been. So that is a Yes to balance.

I'm also a FED Player.
Lt. Commander
# 22
07-05-2010, 08:11 PM
There has been a lot of these posts lately.
The game right now is very well balanced. (I have played both sides and not noticed any imbalance in the game mechanics)

As those of us who mainly play klink have mentioned many times... we all know EVERY Klink that does regular PvP.

We all know each other, if I enter a pug 9 times out of 10 I know all the players, and I know how they play. We don't often team up, as we don't need to. We all know who to follow, we all know who brings heals, and who needs them. I know what boff skills they have to complement my own.

Another point is 9 times out of 10 we also know the regular fed Pug players. We know who to target first, and we do.

The Klinks is one big happy fed killing family.
Lt. Commander
# 23 Dude You Need To Just Leave
07-05-2010, 08:31 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelenan View Post
Little brain person you need not come here to prove to the world your a jerk.

You may crawl down your hole and disappear and never return!

Then maybe the world may forgive your parents for the curse they bestowed upon the world with your birth.
I think faithborn was half kidden there man relax. He as many of the "regular' STO PvP players is simply seen these types of posts way too often. He knows more then a little about the game, him saying he thinks the balance is pretty good, carries some weight.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-05-2010, 08:55 PM
Just about everyone in the thread has said that they find pvp to be balanced, and its a good split between klinks and feds that have said it.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Quote:

Then maybe the world may forgive your parents for the curse they bestowed upon the world with your birth.
Calm down dude. Faithborn is one of the best players in this game and has the respect of the PVP community.
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-05-2010, 09:11 PM
Quote:

Wow, just wow..... Kelenan I believe you misunderstood what Faithborn wrote.
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-05-2010, 09:38 PM
That first post wasn't making fun of you, it was saying that I felt pvp was balanced, seriously go re-read it.

I haven't actually made fun of anyone in this thread. You're just making much adu about nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 30 Qft
07-05-2010, 09:43 PM