Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 61
09-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pairadocks View Post
Actually,
Active refusal to queue a team of 4 because your 5th Pug might "lose the match" for you, even though the other team had 4 and would get a Pug also, after spouting for weeks about how you craved "competition" and posting "instructional" videos of your gleeful beat-downs was the only real telltale character telling/disappointment I ever really saw. Brought everything into proper perspective, so to speak.
I for one, will attest that I firmly believe that you yourself did not hack or purposely exploit, for sure. Nor do I believe most of the rest of your "team" did either (I have some doubts on one or two pertaining to the "purposely" caveat...but they are just assumptions and in reality, I probably do indeed give too much credit out with those assumptions).

The only time I ever saw you called "p.ussy cat" is when you ran from several 1v1 situations....don't recall any other times. But, it IS a Team game...for now.
Must have happened in games I was not in for sure, this "outnumbered" thing. Funny how peoples "realities" can be so different.

What can you say. Sometimes your best is not good enough? Pity...
Feel awful bad about disappointing you...but as you can see from the top of this post, the feeling is mutual (not that it is important, just mutual).
I dunno....have fun with the next game, hope it, or it's players, do not make you miserable.
Yeah once again, way to be a jerk to me. Sorry you don't like my videos but actually some people can learn from watching videos--namely, I learn from watching my own videos. And apparently I have a lot to learn because this thread contains many underhanded comments that I'm not one of the better players in PvP or even in my own fleet. It's funny that you say I don't queue up when my team is short because actually you are the one who logs out of matches when I'm in a game, either on the same side or on opposite sides, thus making the game unbalanced. Like in the second part of this video when you logged out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyRauDmyxcs

(Your score contribution of zero is at the end with the results.)

Sorry you don't like my Youtube channel and that most of my videos show very high kills and very few deaths--but that's how most of my matches are played and it's not deliberate. [U]Maybe if you put up a fight rather than suicide yourself and sabotage your team, then I'd have a better variety of videos[/u]. From Day 1 you have been mean to me--calling me a p.ussy cat and not even admitting it here or apologizing for trash talking me. And then you try to pit people in my fleet against each other, praising one of us (Surgery) and then insulting the others. Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairadocks View Post
The other ones (that I do not hold in such esteem), if they DID cheat, they fail at it as they are pretty easy to drop, heh.
Apparently you'll never get tired of beating up on us who still play. Whatever, you have the freedom of speech.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 62
09-01-2010, 12:52 AM
*sniff*
I am in tears now...hope you feel better
Poor meeeoww!

I enjoy your 2 video "examples"...one saying I logged out and "unbalanced" a match, where I started on your side but saw your "crew" log in, so instead of being bored by the team slaughter you were going to hand the pugs, I logged, and you named the video "Spawn Camping in Ghost Ship 8-24-2010 " and that's EXACTLY what you did!
Much as I would love to have the classless style shown here, You know.....spawn camping pugs, I don't, and I am sad. You OBVIOUSLY needed my help....ALMOST as bad as I need help because I would not engage in your pug slaughter with you.

And yea, I sabotaged the second video by suicide runs. Obviously...5 Fister Sister vs 4 pugs, none of the pugs bothering to re-spawn, or if they did, they ran solo into your wrecking ball...obviously I was the deal breaker here, eh? I notice you edited out the vent chat where you were giggling like a little girl seeing her first bunny after every kill, eh? Real class move...God knows we would not want people to see your true colors, eh?

Wonderful examples! I feel SO bad! Obviously this stuff is "cut and dry" about making some sort of point here. I am not sure what the real point is because what you said is not evidenced in the videos, but hey, I feel awful anyways. Really!

Since you will not even join a fight I am in because I have "hurt your feelings", and therefore, in an offhanded devious way, you have found a way to dictate the members of any group you will fight (this is low...even for yo...no...I stand corrected, this I should have expected!) to "defend your title" (like you even have one at this stage), so much by pointing out the obvious about you, I will never get the enjoyment of a good 1v1 with you. I don't even run Fraps...but alas, it is not to be. The only other sadness I will feel besides the deep inner turmoil (and soul searching) you have given me with your well thought out, "Video evidenced" jabs (please...) is the sadness of not giving your Medic a sound butt-whippin in a duel.

I gave you many sincere apologies the first time you got all bent about zone chat when you ran from me for the third time in a 1v1 scenario (this was giving the benefit of the doubt, before I realized what you really were like), but, being the person you are, you lie about the whole incident and paint me as some monster. You could not stand alone and fight, you could not accept the apology, and obviously, you never will be able to. Only thing worse than a hyper sensitive loud mouth, is a hyper sensitive loud mouth who is also a compulsive liar. As bad as I am, I still got 2 words for you..."Seek Help"

And, you must really be Narcissistic, because you are the last person I ever would have thought of when writing this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pairadocks
The other ones (that I do not hold in such esteem), if they DID cheat, they fail at it as they are pretty easy to drop, heh.
I only ever see your @zz running away, or planted behind good players, so this does not even apply to you...sorry, but you do not even make the bottom rung here.

Since you obviously cannot thicken your skin, or grow a sack, I have to wonder...what the hell are you still here for? You have done your job one more time with your "video" proof in painting me as the monster that I am, and I realize it now. There are plenty of other people I enjoy a good match with...many of whom are better than you...so...like...now that you have permanently damage my fragile psyche, move along now, nothing to see here. I wish to make my final jab at you and end it all where you cannot see it! (sorta like yourself!)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 63
09-01-2010, 08:53 AM
My whole point, which you missed, is that it's not very nice to say mean things to people on the forums, such as calling them hackers or other names such as "hyper sensitive loudmouths" or "12 year old who didn't get over Suzie" etc. Actually every time I am in a match with you, you have abandoned the match and not the other way around and I have other FRAPS of those that I don't even need to post since you know it's true (the exception being when I was sniper rifle bugged). So my point is that name-calling, trash talking and QQ'ing is out of control.

As for defending titles, everyone already knows who is a skilled player and who is a big QQ'er/trash talker, so I don't even need to go there. And last time I checked the news report, you're fleet had declared victory (CHC Wins Star trek Online), so don't try to play the ego card.

As for exploiting game mechanics, I can take one guess as to which fleet spawn camps pugs with cryogenic bombs. Also it's funny that you think you're too good to play against pugs when actually you're in the only premade that is left in STO.

As for us laughing in the video of us using our fists--sorry to break it to you but we were laughing because it's funny to see characters fight with their fists, and obviously you thought it was funny too since you were just standing there, not fighting, letting us punch you. But thanks once again for trash talking my video.

But yeah I am realizing now that the forums are a horrible place to make friends and every time I read them I find sarcastic insults and name-calling to my friends and fleet, when actually I try to give advice or talk about game strategy.

I'll see what I can do about growing a "thicker skin" because I'll need it as long as you're around calling me a hypersensitive loudmouth.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 64
09-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Blah, blah, blah...
You're not gone yet?
So much delusional babble here...hard to even start anywhere...ask your "friends" how much I "premade" vs pug, and obviously I do not have much of an idea about these grenades you speak of since I have never had them in my inventory. I think if you check all the screenies floating around, I do not get into that many fights with "my fleet". check it out for yourself...here is a good spot to start http://s797.photobucket.com/albums/y...August%202010/
Dude, you are SO far removed from reality....Seek Help...seriously...or get back on your meds.
Keep rambling on by all means though, I did not think you could get any more entertaining with your separation from reality syndrome...I was wrong!
Do yourself a favor and at LEAST check your hallucinations against your own "buds" before you run to post...perhaps they an set you straight on your delusions so you do not look quite as stupid.
Just a suggestion...I almost feel sorry for ya

I think the funnest part about you is you're so hypersensitive and easy to provoke...just some insight, not that it will help...heh.

I will miss you brah

(Still waiting for that duel)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 65
09-01-2010, 10:51 PM
You're waiting for a duel against me? What for? I don't have anything to prove--I have already admitted that I am not a very good player and you'd probably win. I don't have a problem with losing but I don't see the point in giving you more material to trash me with. I am only here to have fun and play with my friends who I don't talk to as much anymore because I play other MMO's that are more fun than STO. Even when I'm here I prefer to play against people who are good sports, say "GG" and don't QQ. In fact I like everyone in CHC except for you and Omega and would happily lose to them since they don't trash it in my face.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 66
09-02-2010, 03:05 AM
Seen in this thread, compliments of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww
My whole point, which you missed, is that it's not very nice to say mean things to people on the forums, such as calling them hackers or other names
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww
It's too bad that I come to STO to have fun with my friends and then instead people--both novice and advanced players--actively try to crush me and my friends, starting an entire thread devoted to accusing us of hacking, exploiting, or alternately, not even being good enough to hack or exploit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww
Frankly I am sort of happy that I'm leaving STO because there are so many people who trash talk me and my fleet. They actively accuse us of hacking, cheating, exploiting, switching kits for multiple buffs, insult us saying "you only win with exposes" or "you can't 1v1" or even childish insults like calling me a p.ussy cat when I'm running around in the map in assimilated cruiser because I'm outnumbered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww
Even when I'm here I prefer to play against people who are good sports, say "GG" and don't QQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww
Just to set the record straight, I regularly play with Pugs:
My videos:
One pug (Thailadan): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtMGmgq0HXQ
4v5 (my team was outnumbered): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGDQ7Js57Kc
One pug (Hirohito): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkcmMx_MOuM
2v3 (my team is outnumbered): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oPqbrbe6uM
One pug (Finelli): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYH5djuu_Qk
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeowww directed to someone else...
As for exploiting game mechanics, I can take one guess as to which fleet spawn camps pugs with cryogenic bombs. Also it's funny that you think you're too good to play against pugs when actually you're in the only premade that is left in STO.

Gonna be a sad day when you leave...
I mean, one could not even script this stuff...PRICELESS!.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 67
09-02-2010, 10:58 PM
OMG who was the forum necro that resurrected this thread, someone please bury it deeper this time for it is waaaaay off topic from the OP.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 68
09-03-2010, 03:17 PM
The thread is all about cheating in the game, or people thinking that you cheat. Multiple people have come out and accused my fleet specifically of cheating and abusing exploits such as logging out in the middle of a match. With 2,000 views already I'm quite impressed by the interest. Just look at this hate-mail message sent to one of my friends. (I had to copy and paste to edit out the dirty words.)

Edited: screenshot from the in-game mailbox: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4120/...88b2b965_b.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 69
09-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Well, considering the most notorious, well known cheater in the game has recently joined the ranks of chc, I think we all know where they really stand on this issue.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 70
09-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorrowedTune
Well, considering the most notorious, well known cheater in the game has recently joined the ranks of chc, I think we all know where they really stand on this issue.
Who are u talking about?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:47 PM.