Lt. Commander
# 81
09-04-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyrus Pars
I started this thread months ago and I never called anyone a exploiter. But people are stil butthurt over it.
You did not? Really?
Dear Nyrus, do me a favor then and rewatch your own video from your original post at timeindex 3:00 and then reconsider that statement.

Quote:

Allow me to make some things clear.

If CHC is going to get accused of exploiting, report us to the devs. And showing a afraps of Alan supposedly exploiting by one shoting people has nothing to do with CHC since we have no Alan in CHC. Not to mention I myself have been oneshoted by your own group Meow on more than one time, and yet I never came here and cried exploit.
The guy has a different toon in your fleet, most ground veterans know his handle. Its a fact.

Its not even about one-shotting in the past - that was possible without any bugs, but i've witnessed him myself on various occasions full auto sweep one shotting whole groups without any exposes involved.. Theres also enough evidence captured and posted on the board, watch the videos meow linked or take a look at the screenshot in the thread borrowedtune linked.

I don't know how many more ground veterans it needs to tell you..... but hey, its your reputation your ruining there, so stay in denial about it if you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairadocks View Post
Meeowww has openly accused me of "unbalancing ground games", throwing games and exploiting (or the fleet anyways) with some sort of Cryo-grenade that I have never seen any fleet-mates even use
Just that you didn't saw them use it doesn't mean they didn't use it - ask them. If they deny it, send a tell to yuen and ask him about the chc cryo spawn camping, im sure he can tell you the story or point you towards his teammates for confirmation.

Also maybe you should re-read what meow wrote, i'll quote it for you :
"As for exploiting game mechanics, I can take one guess as to which fleet spawn camps pugs with cryogenic bombs."
I underlined it for you. Could it be any more obvious that he wasn't talking about you, but your fleet ?

Now that brings up the general question if the actions of your fleetmates can reflect back on you. Im not gonna answer that one, but you have answered that question in post #37 in this very thread yourself by blaming me on humiliating you in some video in which I was neither heard nor can be seen typing a single word.. but i know your not gonna believe me anyway so every word is wasted on you, as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pairadocks View Post
Anyways, lotsa lumped up hate, so it is all good (or at least like it has always been in STO). I have never been in a multi-player game or MMO that was so full of venom spewing hate and fragile egos before.
YOU complain about "venom spewing hate" ? You can't be serious.

Do i really need to remind you about this statement of yours : "and the other main whiner should either /wrists or leave, doing us all a favor (first option is the biggest favor)." (source link).

14 years of playing mmorpgs, but the low maturity level of your attempts to attack me personally on various occassions - although i've never done anything to you, aside of playing in games with you - really stands out.
Lt. Commander
# 82
09-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiy
You did not? Really?
Dear Nyrus, do me a favor then and rewatch your own video from your original post at timeindex 3:00 and then reconsider that statement.

The guy has a different toon in your fleet, most ground veterans know his handle. Its a fact.

Its not even about one-shotting in the past - that was possible without any bugs, but i've witnessed him myself on various occasions full auto sweep one shotting whole groups without any exposes involved.. Theres also enough evidence captured and posted on the board, watch the videos meow linked or take a look at the screenshot in the thread borrowedtune linked.

I don't know how many more ground veterans it needs to tell you..... but hey, its your reputation your ruining there, so stay in denial about it if you like.

Just that you didn't saw them use it doesn't mean they didn't use it - ask them. If they deny it, send a tell to yuen and ask him about the chc cryo spawn camping, im sure he can tell you the story or point you towards his teammates for confirmation.

Also maybe you should re-read what meow wrote, i'll quote it for you :
"As for exploiting game mechanics, I can take one guess as to which fleet spawn camps pugs with cryogenic bombs."
I underlined it for you. Could it be any more obvious that he wasn't talking about you, but your fleet ?

Now that brings up the general question if the actions of your fleetmates can reflect back on you. Im not gonna answer that one, but you have answered that question in post #37 in this very thread yourself by blaming me on humiliating you in some video in which I was neither heard nor can be seen typing a single word.. but i know your not gonna believe me anyway so every word is wasted on you, as usual.

YOU complain about "venom spewing hate" ? You can't be serious.

Do i really need to remind you about this statement of yours : "and the other main whiner should either /wrists or leave, doing us all a favor (first option is the biggest favor)." (source link).

14 years of playing mmorpgs, but the low maturity level of your attempts to attack me personally on various occassions - although i've never done anything to you, aside of playing in games with you - really stands out.
Oh cry me a F-ing river. I said I never called anyone an Exploiter and The fact remains I didn't. If someone in the Video did, that has nothing to do with my question on this thread. And I accepted the valid answer and moved on. So stop ur bi tching about this.

And about our member, if you have any proof of him exploiting while wearing a CHC tag, show it to me and I will take care of it. But until that point, nothing to talk about really. i could careless what he did before he was in CHC, so far while in CHC he has not done anything.
Lt. Commander
# 83
09-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Oh cry me a F-ing river. I said I never called anyone an Exploiter and The fact remains I didn't. If someone in the Video did, that has nothing to do with my question on this thread. And I accepted the valid answer and moved on. So stop ur bi tching about this.

And about our member, if you have any proof of him exploiting while wearing a CHC tag, show it to me and I will take care of it. But until that point, nothing to talk about really. i could careless what he did before he was in CHC, so far while in CHC he has not done anything.
I agree, I haven't seen him do anything since he joined your fleet and personally I don't have enough memory on my computer to make FRAPS to try to analyze. I'll say it again, Alan/Chad/M'rar/T'kor/Risa is a very good player and doesn't really need to abuse the bugs, but he's (and him alone) is pretty much the sworn enemy of the Fister Sisters.
Lt. Commander
# 84
09-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaVG
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
I HURT MEOWS FEELINGS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX0D4oZwCsA

Maybe this will cheer him up.
Lt. Commander
# 85
09-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiy
Im suprised by this, you said you come from a UO/quake background, very similar to mine. You should know that what goes on here is nothing compared to what the hardcore pvp community spews out.

As for the individual your talking about, I have encoutered him 1v1 in maps a couple of times before he joined, hes a good player, but he doesnt do anything out of the ordinary that raises an alarm. Besides using his cat to roleplay superman on the buildings of shanty town.
Lt. Commander
# 86
09-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Someone? Did you watch your own video at all ?
YOU never called anyone exploiter? Mmmmkay.

Once again for you then, here :

Your own video link from your original posting:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYE7vdS7o48

Picture of the chatwindow at time 3:21, zoomed in with a RED box around it.
http://i54.tinypic.com/2vsfg5t.jpg

Here as text quoting YOU from the video YOU made :
"lol got you all on fraps exploiting lol"

Unless your now going to state that never happened and take your own video offline or tell me some story about someone else playing your toon, your out of options to cover up for that lie.

And i though you couldn't go any lower then tagging known exploiters... i was so wrong lol.
Lt. Commander
# 87
09-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Im suprised by this, you said you come from a UO/quake background, very similar to mine. You should know that what goes on here is nothing compared to what the hardcore pvp community spews out.
No sorry omega, i've never had anyone in a game writing on the forums that I should commit suicide or leave with preference on the first one. But your right that the maturity level in UO was problematic at times.

Quote:
As for the individual your talking about, I have encoutered him 1v1 in maps a couple of times before he joined, hes a good player, but he doesnt do anything out of the ordinary that raises an alarm. Besides using his cat to roleplay superman on the buildings of shanty town.
You have 3 ground veterans alone in this thread telling you about him, theres several other members of FS that saw him doing it, surgery even submitted bug reports about some of the stuff he uses, but i also know about other hardcore ground players that created tickets about him on more then one occasion.

Anyway good to know that CHC and you seem to condone cheating, as long as its not the tagged toon, way to go.
Lt. Commander
# 88
09-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
And about our member, if you have any proof of him exploiting while wearing a CHC tag, show it to me and I will take care of it..
So exploiting is cool as long as they do it on alts. Gotcha.

Whatever, dude... it's your fleet. It's your reputation. However you want to justify it or use modifiers to squirm around policy is fine with me. I still like you guys and like fighting against you.

BTW, I agree with meow that I haven't seen him exploiting in awhile (or at least anything so obvious that I was aware of it). But that doesn't change the facts or remove a huge black mark on his reputation that will forever brand him.
Lt. Commander
# 89
09-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorrowedTune

Whatever, dude... it's your fleet. It's your reputation. However you want to justify it or use modifiers to squirm around policy is fine with me. I still like you guys and like fighting against you.

BTW, I agree with meow that I haven't seen him exploiting in awhile (or at least anything so obvious that I was aware of it). But that doesn't change the facts or remove a huge black mark on his reputation that will forever brand him.
Nope we dont approve of it on alts or in fleet, had a conversation about this just today that if I have any proof shown to me that someone in our fleet is exploiting they will be lucky if they get 1 warning before being removed. CHC does not need to exploit and to my knowledge never has, what someone may or may not have done in the past they have to deal with that but as long as they don't do it while a member of our fleet and play as a team with us then I have no problem with them.
Lt. Commander
# 90
09-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BorrowedTune

No. It doesnt matter as far as CHC is concerned. I have no control over what people did before they joined CHC. All I can do is make sure they play clean in CHC. If you want to police people, go right ahead. As I said report us. Or anyone else you think exploits.