Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
07-07-2010, 04:46 PM
I play Feds. No cloak please.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
07-07-2010, 04:47 PM
I have 3 fed RA's

No cloak please
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
07-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HadynGabriel
I have 3 fed RA's

No cloak please
I have 3 Fed RA's too... AND a Del Taco Shuttle....

Yay Fed cloak! Give us a cloaking ship in each class.. We already have the crusier.. Just 2 more to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMDestra
I have heard rumors that more cloaking options and mechanics may become available in later developments, however I don't believe this is something that we will see in the immediate future.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho....php?p=2806825
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
07-07-2010, 07:38 PM
Eeeew, no thanks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
07-07-2010, 09:04 PM
YES to Federation cloaking. With all due respect, it's pretty naive to think they wouldn't have it and use it regularly by now. They have it, they use it. Not everyone will agree, but that's just how it is, so please adapt, it's not going back to them not having it. We'll only continue to see more Fed ships with it now in the game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
07-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas-
YES to Federation cloaking. With all due respect, it's pretty naive to think they wouldn't have it and use it regularly by now. They have it, they use it. Not everyone will agree, but that's just how it is, so please adapt, it's not going back to them not having it. We'll only continue to see more Fed ships with it now in the game.
/agree

Its been pretty much stated over and over and over that feds have access to cloaking tech.

Only crazy people would not use good technology they have access too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
07-07-2010, 10:52 PM
Feds will probably get cloaked escort...after that the FvF will be as much boring as KvK....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
07-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
Feds will probably get cloaked escort...after that the FvF will be as much boring as KvK....
I don't see what difference it makes, half the ships flying in PvP now are Galaxy-X's :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
07-07-2010, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakma View Post
I don't see what difference it makes, half the ships flying in PvP now are Galaxy-X's :p
Well, after that it will be only the lone science ships
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
07-08-2010, 02:57 AM
Yes to Fed ships with cloaking. Again, it would be completely ridiculous of them not to be using it regularly by now. Certain escorts certainly should have them, like the Defiant-class and possibly others.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:25 AM.