Lt. Commander
# 21
07-07-2010, 04:57 AM
Well, Its not live on the Tribble server yet. I had a patch download but its not season 2

Lt. Commander
# 22
07-07-2010, 05:22 AM
On the promoting a BOFF that becomes a new captain level character, I had a different idea.

Maybe it's been brought up before. How about after promoting a boff to captain and him getting his own ship, you get a power that allows you to send a call for help to him if you want some help in a space mission. Once the call is made, maybe a a one minute timer (or however long) starts counting down to simulate the time needed to wait while he/she warps to you.

Then you see his/her ship warp in to assist you.

It would probably be on a long cooldown etc...but could reflect the friendship and loyalties built up over the course of his time as BOFF.
Lt. Commander
# 23
07-07-2010, 05:27 AM
I cannot seem to stress enough how much I despise this idea of promoting BOFFs to Captain. It's bad enough you can have a ship full of Commanders. But great show, looking forward to new stuff soon.
Lt. Commander
# 24
07-07-2010, 05:29 AM
If the release date for Season 2 has been officially changed to the 22nd or the 27th the calendar on the main site, once again, needs to be updated to reflect this.
Lt. Commander
# 25
07-07-2010, 05:46 AM
The interview is good and Stahl seems like a nice fella however he had to say that majority of klingons are pvpers but few want pve stuff.

Now when I look at PvP qeues and see stuff like 15 feds and 1 or 2 klingons in them I do not really see that pvp majority. For pve it is also hard to get people to do STFs. I am in europe so I do play on different time than americans but even so I tend to have a couple of sleepless nights a week and in them I have not noticed any difference.

I will reserve judgement until patch arrives but something is surely wrong if the klingon pvp majority does not do what it supposedly wants and pve minority is nowhere to be seen.

As for adding new factions I really would rather have them be in game already and waiting for pve like klingons than have them planned for the distant future.
Lt. Commander
# 26
07-07-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
Y'Know, people were calling Zinc "Skinny Tom Arnold" and I could kinda see it... But I really think Kevin Spacey needs to play dstahl in the movie.
I thought Tom Arnold when I saw his pic.
Lt. Commander
# 27
07-07-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine_Falcon View Post
No. No one has written up a transcript. However, it only takes a few minutes for the video to load completely.

The interview with Daniel Stahl starts at 4:50, and goes until 19:10.
I fully understand what you and others are saying/thinking. I don't want to go in to detail why I can't watch videos. Maybe I should have worded my first post differently/better. Sometimes I just can't find the words I am looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 28
07-07-2010, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengul
Now when I look at PvP qeues and see stuff like 15 feds and 1 or 2 klingons in them I do not really see that pvp majority.
Guess how it looks on klingon side. Yep, exactly the other way around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengul
As for adding new factions I really would rather have them be in game already and waiting for pve like klingons than have them planned for the distant future.
Absolutely wrong. You should play a klingon yourself. Everyone should, because most the Fed-only players here on the forum just don't know what they're talking about. They don't even know how to use cloak, lol. Leveling a klingon up to BG5 is pure grinding or PvP. There is nothing else. That's no fun at all and I want PvE content for Klingons as soon as possible. Not to mention that we klingons DESERVE to get content thats equal to the one the feds have. Lucky for us, that Cryptic knows their priorities: making Klings and Feds EQUAL before implementing another faction.
Lt. Commander
# 29
07-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiuz
Not to mention that we klingons DESERVE to get content thats equal to the one the feds have. Lucky for us, that Cryptic knows their priorities: making Klings and Feds EQUAL before implementing another faction.
Agreed! ... Qapla' !!!
Lt. Commander
# 30
07-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Weekly episodes sound AWESOME this is what game has deviated from. Logging in and playing your own Star Trek episodes. I love those missions he mentioned. Please NO STFs or buggy grindfests/timesinks, expansive player content creation tools and awesome ideas like weekly episodic content please