Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
07-06-2010, 05:22 PM
The Defiant was using the current CSV III; they doped up Worf on heavy heavy prune juice to make him overpowered like that.

And then Picard said "snap out of it Worf!" and Worf's scatter volley went from 70% to 45%.

Then Geordi said "lol noob" and proceeded to stack TSS + emergency power to shields.

Sisko was like "oh no you didn't!" and stacked APA and APB.

Then Data, cause he's a cheater, said "eat this Biatch!" and popped FBP III, despite the fact that he's in the cruiser Enterprise.

Sisko then QQ'ed to Q.
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
The Defiant was using the current CSV III; they doped up Worf on heavy heavy prune juice to make him overpowered like that.

And then Picard said "snap out of it Worf!" and Worf's scatter volley went from 70% to 45%.

Then Geordi said "lol noob" and proceeded to stack TSS + emergency power to shields.

Sisko was like "oh no you didn't!" and stacked APA and APB.

Then Data, cause he's a cheater, said "eat this Biatch!" and popped FBP III, despite the fact that he's in the cruiser Enterprise.

Sisko then QQ'ed to Q.
rofl

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-06-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Correction, Ships in actual "DS9" Star Trek were far far more fragile.
I just re-watched The Last Outpost today for the first time in ... well ages ... and the Ferengi marauder's electromagnetic attack took 30% of the Enterprise-D's shields in one pulse.

It wasn't even a weapons attack. Just a pulse to mess with shields.

Just something to keep in mind.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-07-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superchum View Post
I just re-watched The Last Outpost today for the first time in ... well ages ... and the Ferengi marauder's electromagnetic attack took 30% of the Enterprise-D's shields in one pulse.

It wasn't even a weapons attack. Just a pulse to mess with shields.

Just something to keep in mind.
Yeah, but unlike STO real Trek also has a infintley wider variety of stuff that can happen.
I think in this case here we are talking about pure firepower from primary weapons rather than special weapons and devices.

A pity really, i would have loved to see chroniton torpedoes in STO that 100% bleed through shields. :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
07-07-2010, 12:10 PM
Most of the ships the defiant seemed to be able to destroy with one or two shots were either dominion fighters or marquis raiders, both of which as i recall didnt have much in the way of shields.
Lt. Commander
# 16
07-07-2010, 12:23 PM
if you have regenerative shields, then you'll get no pity here.