Lt. Commander
# 11
07-07-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSqueeb View Post
My bad... Didn't mean to create another thread about an ongoing issue. I understand what is going on. I will try and be more careful who I pick fights with.

Thanks.
Didn't mean that, just meant you weren't alone with the problem
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-07-2010, 10:03 AM
Remember when you first enter your tac boff askes you if you want to exit to sector or continue exploring.

If you hit exit to sector you can leave right away.
Lt. Commander
# 13 instant
07-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by morgoth2000 View Post
Have fun then.
My major problem is getting to a location and having one of those 'emergency signals' drag you in while doing ship/mission housekeeping or trying to join ur mates for a mission. Sometimes they start their cycle and seem to have a 'nose' for my posterior when they suddenly appear. Didn't show up on small map and you have no warning. Give my detection officer hell when that happens.

Also seem to have the worst helmsmen in the Fed Navy. They get orders to track down a mission objective or anomaly and while I tend to other business they constantly run into every asteroid and meteor in the area. Have to steer the ship myself all the time. How about some skill training for helmsmen (lol)

PS: Those emergency signals showing a ship icon actually follow you. Rarely catch up but can ratch up the tension a little on the way to join a group or headed to a misssion.
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Didn't mean that, just meant you weren't alone with the problem
I know. Even though I'm new to these parts, I do frequent other forums and know the feeling when the same question or comment gets made over and over. I tried to search for it, it's just a hard topic to find in this galaxy sized haystack of threads we have here.