Lt. Commander
Why is it that the no.1 most frustrating fleet action not fixed yet? Why is it that people still insist on killing fragments when many people should know by now that its the entity you should focus on?

Also, who do I have to call to actually get some attention into instances which just devolved into griefer pits?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KazumaKat
Why is it that the no.1 most frustrating fleet action not fixed yet? Why is it that people still insist on killing fragments when many people should know by now that its the entity you should focus on?

Also, who do I have to call to actually get some attention into instances which just devolved into griefer pits?
There's nothing wrong with the entity, so there isn't anything to fix. It's the players that are broken.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
There's nothing wrong with the entity, so there isn't anything to fix. It's the players that are broken.
Then please offer an option I can take so I can remedy the players
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
find four friends who can find four friends of their own and get into the same CE instance.

pebuak is a b*tch sometimes
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-07-2010, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Sure, don't do the CE fleet action, till there are no tools on the interwebs. problem solved
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Sure, don't do the CE fleet action, till there are no tools on the interwebs. problem solved
And stare at a mission in my journal that I cannot complete and give up valuable journal space. Right.

But fine, since apparently the logic of avoiding this mission is sound, that means there's something wrong with it.

I dont think a bigger hint is required Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
And stare at a mission in my journal that I cannot complete and give up valuable journal space. Right.

But fine, since apparently the logic of avoiding this mission is sound, that means there's something wrong with it.

I dont think a bigger hint is required Cryptic.
you know you can drop the mission right? The CE can be beaten. people do do it, it's just on rare days when people do the right thing, or the tools are all sleeping. it's just easier to not bother.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-07-2010, 02:35 PM
The CE is a very hard fleet action. You cannot do it with PUGs easilly unless you happen to have a PUG where (a) everyone knows what to do, and (b) there are no people who are purposely attempting to sabotage the FA. Otherwise it's pretty much like the Hamidon in COH.