Lt. Commander
# 1 Vulcans & Eye Pieces?
07-07-2010, 06:07 PM
Can the Vulcans really not get the visor eye pieces? My BOs couldn't, and when I experimented with a new character, both male and female Vulcans appear to be unable to access them.

Why is this? Is it because they want to show off their pointy ears? What's going on here? Or am I doing something wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-08-2010, 05:40 AM
Use the Alien template.
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
Use the Alien template.
What about my existing BOs?

I just don't think it makes any sense for Vulcans not to have eye pieces.
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-09-2010, 10:32 AM
I would like to get some attention to this as well. My main character is a joined Trill, and they also cannot wear eyepieces. This, although a minor cosmetics issue, is actually a big deal for me, as my main toon has always had an eyepiece in every MMO I have played.
Lt. Commander
# 5
07-09-2010, 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecspider View Post
I would like to get some attention to this as well. My main character is a joined Trill, and they also cannot wear eyepieces. This, although a minor cosmetics issue, is actually a big deal for me, as my main toon has always had an eyepiece in every MMO I have played.
I didn't even notice that... good point! Maybe I should change this topic to "eye pieces in general"... I guess I can sort of see some convoluted reasoning about not wanting to hide the spots, or the vulcans' pointy ears, but c'mon!
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
Can the Vulcans really not get the visor eye pieces? My BOs couldn't, and when I experimented with a new character, both male and female Vulcans appear to be unable to access them.

Why is this? Is it because they want to show off their pointy ears? What's going on here? Or am I doing something wrong?
Yeah, and they can't get the earpieces we saw Spock wear all the time too
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Can we have someone at least acknowledge this?
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecspider View Post
Can we have someone at least acknowledge this?
If enough people post here, and/or post bug reports/tickets about it in game, I'm sure it will be addressed.