that was boring but i guess its better than nothing
Sheesh, try not to be so positive
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-18-2009, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlecore View Post
that was boring but i guess its better than nothing
I'm sorry sir. This is the Star Trek Online forum. For abject negativity, you want the Star Wars: The Old Republic Online forum. Step right this way ... (LINK)

KOS
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-18-2009, 10:56 PM
Seven of Ni-- I'm sorry, Annika Hansen is going to be a mom?

As if poor Icheb doesn't have enough issues already! Poor guy!

Can't wait to see how that turns out. Who knows, maybe they're perfect for each other.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-18-2009, 11:32 PM
The Borg are right. In an environment where species and cultures can enhance themselves in various ways (genetically and/or technologically) a type of evolution will take place. Those that are the most successful will prevail.

It is really quite annoying that Starfleet and the Federation tend to reject everything that is different. Bashir almost got kicked out, ex-Borg are deborgified. The episode where 7 of 9 was argued with Janeway was horrendous in this way - Janeway was not even able to conceive that something besides a pure human may be better.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Like most people that have posted above me, I rather enjoyed this read.

The last "path" entry was pretty cool, but I also enjoy these other views on things.

It's a nice way to break it up and not just be a historical record.

Keep em comin!
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-19-2009, 12:42 AM
I enjoyed that. It was easy to imagine her saying it, well done.
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-19-2009, 01:52 AM
Yeah that was really good.

Do you think the Borg are the ancient threat we will face?
Lt. Commander
# 48 Hoping
03-19-2009, 02:36 AM
I'm hoping for a return of the borg that way we can either join them or kill them all 1 of the 2 borg are my fav. thing about all things treky an as soon as we can play 1 i am, the borg will return as 7 said it's only a matter of time.

i think it will be some time before STO players see the borg tho. To allow STO players to learn the in's an out's of the game maybe an EXP.I dout that will be seeing the borg the first main game an if the borg do attack they should attack openly an not just in an instance or just in 1 area everyone should feel the danager from it to know that at anytime the borg could attack them... at any place at any time EVEN OFFLINE
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-19-2009, 03:05 AM
Excellent! I can't wait for an interview with the Doctor, to find out more about his legal case.
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-19-2009, 03:11 AM
i did not realise that starfleet had taken mass suicide as a hobbie maybe the borg are fed up of the human race and are just mass building ships and rebuilding unimatrix 0 before the launch the biggest attack on earth they have ever seen maybe its all in the great plan of killing the federation who knows. planning building and defending against the borg must be a great advantage when dealing with the romulans and klingons or the breen....

what makes me laugh the most is how can the vulcans think this is logical and let them proceed