Lt. Commander
# 1 My joke "I Quit" thread
07-08-2010, 12:19 PM
I have no intention to quit, but I read so many complaints on the forums I thought I'd sort of paraphrase them for my own (and hopefully your) entertainment.

Dear Cryptic - this game is BROKEN! I can't believe I voluntarily paid for this CRAP! This is the most bugged game I've ever seen, and it is imbalanced to the point that it obviously favors [insert faction here]!

(Fed) You made Klingons waaaay OP. Their weapons are so much better than ours and cloak is obviously an IWIN button. The fact that Klingons often beat me 15-0 should be an indicator of this. Not to mention, I'm ALWAYS outnumbered. Every single game! In addition, I think Cryptic focuses too much time on balancing PvP combat while ignoring PvE viability.

(Kling) Why do you hate the Klingon faction so much? You guys don't even read the Klingon forums do you? Where's our PvE content? Where's our ship customization? Why do we only get two sectors? Where's our crafting and research? Why do Feds get more C-store items? And why is the Fedball so strong? Fed ships are stronger than Klink ships - how are we supposed to defeat a whole group of them?

After you released patch [insert patch release here] this game totally SUCKS! My [insert OP ability here] got nerfed - now I'm practically worthless! I get owned and/or can't own anyone in one shot.

I've been trying to be patient, but every time you do something I don't like it totally ruins the game for me. I am a paying customer and I have my voice! I'm sure you will change the game to my liking if I threaten to cancel paying you 15 bucks a month (or god forbid cancel my pre-paid lifetime account).

So until you read this thread and decide to fix the game the way I like it, you'll lose out on my contribution to 0.0001% of your total revenue.

Sincerely,

Some Douchebag
Lt. Commander
# 2
07-08-2010, 12:27 PM
I Finnished all stf's in 1day, WHERE IS MORE Content?!!? I PVP 12hours per day and there is capture and hold and arena, give some more choises, and my battlecruiser doesn't have spiral lance nerf something.. and klingons are op when i play my fed and feds kill me when i play my klingon nerf both factions!
Lt. Commander
# 3
07-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
and klingons are op when i play my fed and feds kill me when i play my klingon nerf both factions!
Haha nerf both factions, nice Let's keep this rolling
Lt. Commander
# 4
07-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Either they nerf Romulan Warbirds RIGHT FREAKIN NOW ... or I get me and my entire True Way Cardassian faction only fleet to quit the game and post blogs about how much Cryptic hates Cardies.

The clock is ticking. Coderanger, Stormshade, Q ... make this so. Nerf the Rommies or we Cardies are outta here!
Lt. Commander
I was owned in pvp today..... way to Op w/that single bo....
Lt. Commander
# 6
07-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Can i have your stuff?
Lt. Commander
# 7
07-08-2010, 02:14 PM
You mean my 60-something stacks of batteries? Yeah ok.
Lt. Commander
# 8
07-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Things keep happening to me and I don't understand why so it's obvious my opponent is cheating. I shouldn't be responsible for keeping up with all of these different abilities and counter abilities. If I lose you are clearly over powered and if I win you suck.
Lt. Commander
# 9
07-08-2010, 03:05 PM
I got hit by a nerf gun in my childhood years.

I demand Cryptic compensate me with 2 million USD.
Lt. Commander
# 10
07-08-2010, 04:16 PM
I'm reporting you... I know your exploiting all those skills that I don't use.