Lt. Commander
# 11
07-08-2010, 06:35 PM
Omfg Rsp Is Too Powerful I Gotta Go ....

Sincerely,

Random Baddie.

Ps I'm Bad.

P.P.S. PLEASE DON'T NERF CANNON SCATTER VOLLEY IT'S UNDERPOWERED!
Lt. Commander
# 12
07-09-2010, 06:06 AM
I think all combat should be decided with a game of jacks. . .make it so!
Lt. Commander
# 13
07-10-2010, 02:34 AM
DEVS!

Some players are just smarter and more talented and/or dedicated than I am. But Star Trek is for the MASSES, not the elite!

Please create the PvP IQ test. You CAN'T PLAY Pvp unless you take a Cryptic approved IQ test: the higher your score, the greater your handicap. The lower your score, the greater your, er, BUFFED-NESS!!

Furthermore, all players should be flying precisely the same ships with exactly the same weapons and consoles. NO UNFAIR ADVANTAGES!

Harrison Bergeron Forever!!!
Lt. Commander
# 14
07-10-2010, 02:52 AM
--A Ker'rat player--

Dear Cryptic,

I've noticed that lately people are making my shiny look less shiny and sometimes flamey. I've asked them to stop because I'm on their side but they don't listen even when I USE CAPS AND SWEAR LOTS IN ZONE CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111 I just want to do the mission but every time I respawn they shoot me more and I have no option but to rrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! (that last bit is a bit true... can't exit zone while dead!)

Sincerely.

Never seen this bug before, evah

--Alternate version--

Dear Cryptic,

I've had enough of those n00bs in ker'rat that are feds but showing as friendly to me, the superior klingon player. It's clearly an exploit and I threaten them that I'll report them for blatantly abusing this to avoid dying to me. I don't care about the real reasons behind it or that the player has likely just finished pvp which causes this most of the time. I'll list the players here and you better make it right or I'm gonna whine more and more and get all (both?) my klingon buddies to do the same!

Sincerely

Entitled to everything, always right, fix the game to suit me NOW